I'm a Shell V-Power Club Member

Kev946

Received my card today replacing the Shell Plus Points card.

I've had my card for a few years now and mainly claim the £10 for each 1500 points. Just realised I have over 3,000 points so time to claim again.

Anyone else here got one?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. is it something you get with a business account or can anyone get one. Is it like a payment card?

No anyone can sign up. It's simply a loyality card, (1 point per litre I believe), and you do get more points for V-Power fuel, (renamed optimax but now 99 octane).

or PM me you first and last name plus email address and if I recommed you we both get 750 points which is worth £5 each... B)

I have been a member for a while of the "optimax" club (from when i had a scoob - sorry - ive got taste now!), and got my V-power card last week!

Without wanting to hijack kevs kind offer - if there are free points/cash to be shared i will also willingly do the do for recommending people! ;)

Or you could also PM me ;) I'm a V-Power Club Member that could do with the extra points to B)

Sure don't mind. I only put the thread up to make sure all you Optimax addicts could get some benefits.

I've recomended 2 now so why not share the recomendations out amongst us members. B)

Have PM'ed you Kenny - thanks.

I've been using Optimax for years and asked a while back about a loyalty card or the like, at the time it was only worth it if you/I spent loads and the points went over a certain amount per month I think it was, otherwise they didn’t accumulate and they were 'lost'.

I probably only fill up once or twice a month (if that), don’t know if the loyalty thing is still the same?

Have PM'ed you Kenny - thanks.

I've been using Optimax for years and asked a while back about a loyalty card or the like, at the time it was only worth it if you/I spent loads and the points went over a certain amount per month I think it was, otherwise they didn’t accumulate and they were 'lost'.

I probably only fill up once or twice a month (if that), don’t know if the loyalty thing is still the same?

You don't loose any points now so I'd get a card otherwise you are missing out. I'm not covering much mileage at the moment but still just claimed £20 in shell vouchers which can be used for fuel.

PS: Happy to recommend anyone else. :thumbs:

Just for peoples info - its not quite a fiver for free (as nothing ever is), the nominated person will have to do the following: (from the pluspoints site):

All they have to do once they've signed-up is swipe their card when they fill up their car with at least 35 litres of Shell fuel at least three times within their first month of membership and you'll both receive 750 free pluspoints - that's 750 for you and 750 for them.

Note, according to the above blurb it doesnt have to be V-power - it could be standard unleaded - or even diesel! :teeth:

Just for peoples info - its not quite a fiver for free (as nothing ever is), the nominated person will have to do the following: (from the pluspoints site):

All they have to do once they've signed-up is swipe their card when they fill up their car with at least 35 litres of Shell fuel at least three times within their first month of membership and you'll both receive 750 free pluspoints - that's 750 for you and 750 for them.

Note, according to the above blurb it doesnt have to be V-power - it could be standard unleaded - or even diesel! :teeth:

Dam it...Never mind, some may fill up 3 times.

I fill up 5 or 6 times a month :scare:

yeah with £5 a time :dry: we know you don't drive it much :p

Benefits are better when you buy Optimax but can't be bothered to read what they are.

If you do not fill up with enough Optimax or V-Power as it is now they may write to you saying that they will downgrade you to normal Pluspoints if you don't spend a certain amount/visits in the next month.

I got that a few months ago as I hadn't used the Z as much as normal and the last fill had been a full tank and in between I had been buying NUL for my other car.

yeah with £5 a time :dry: we know you don't drive it much :p

I drive mine more than you drive yours bwoy :teeth: