RANT: Lost for words..........

The car as been in the bodyshop for 3 weeks! Finally this morning I woke up and got a call from the guy saying that the car was ready, fanstastic!!!!!!

Went to pick her up and there she was looking stunning ready for our first show, warmed up the engine for a while and took her for a spin for about one hour, went back home parked up and went off to work.

I now got home and walked around the car again thinking how lucky I am and :scare: some mother f@845er son of hte B@#h

and wathever name is possible calling..........

My rear bumper is scratch :rant::angry::rant::angry:

It's a thin scratch but very dip and defenetly visible it doent look like it's been a car but more something like a bicicle pedal or maybe a motorbike?

Really f@*king furios and gutted.

Tw@8*ts!!

mate i know how you feel.... i have done loads to my car to get it to start looking the was i want it and a couple of weeks back while the car was parked up some f*@ker has decided to try and parallel park behind me and has knocked his front bumper into the back bumper of mine!!! :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

it's scratched the bumper and knocked it a bit as it has pushed the rear indicator light out of place and has strated to spider the paint work & flake off around the indicator!!!.....

SO F*@KING PI$$ED OFF!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It's just sods law ...

I had the drivers side completely painted when I got some accident damage repaired through insurance ... an I think it lasted a week total ...

I was on my way to work he week after it was done and something flew up off the road and put 3 deep scratches along the freshly painted side ... :bang:

It's not too noticable as I've touched it up with a Nissan touch up kit but eveytime I clean/polish the car it always pi$$es me off!

Sorry to hear! Unfortunately this happens more often that not nowadays! :dry: A fine example was a friend of mine who's just had a new fuel pump installed, it came back with nails in the tyres and a deep selection of scratches and marks along the sideskirts and front bumper!

Thats really bad news! Sorry to hear it.

I there any way you could take it back? This happened to my Yaris, I phoned them, told then about the damage to my passanger door, they sent someone round the next day to sort it out.

my aunt was dropping off my baby cousin for the day and was getting the push chair/buggy out of the back of her car (which was parked close to my Zed) i went out to give her a hand to find her trying to push the buggy between my car and hers, she's got it cought on my exhaust and is struggling so i stop her and say woooo i'll move my car forward, would ahve taken seconds. She says no it's ok and gives it a big push... i cringed, looked at my bumper and it had a nice deep scratch in the back.

strangers i kinda expect it from, but not relatives :( Luckily a friend of mine has some quite abrasive polish which got 90% of it out, still raging at it though..

mate feel ure pain!!!! :thumbdown:

i had my clio back from some front end work. picked it up at 5.30pm on thursday and at 10.15 on friday, some silly tw@t drove into it. :rant: . i had it back for just over 12hrs and she scraped all down the passenger side. i was luck i was near the car when i happened, other wise she would have definitely bugger off and not said anything, as her response was "oooh sorry i didnt hear any thing but i thought i was a little close!"

i nearly bit my tongue off when she said that! :bang:

bad times!