07+ GT pack coupe

karl922

Hi all,

I am after a 350z with the revised interior and newer engine so 07 plate onwards with the GT pack.

colours im after is Temper orange/black/white either of these.

Under 40k miles

I have upto 17k to spend, does anybody know anybody who is selling their car that fits my bill?

cheers.

Thats why i like them though as you dont see many around, thats at the top of my budget aswell so i might just have to be less picky.

If anyone out there has a car for sale like the ones ive listed please get in touch.

Hi all,

I am after a 350z with the revised interior and newer engine so 07 plate onwards with the GT pack.

colours im after is Temper orange/black/white either of these.

Under 40k miles

I have upto 17k to spend, does anybody know anybody who is selling their car that fits my bill?

cheers.

theres a tempar one on pistonheads :)

Ive already viewed that temper orange one on pistonheads as its not far from me, problem is im not ready to buy until start of june and im pretty sure that car will have gone by then. I asked if i was able to leave a deposit but the garage wont keep the car for 4 weeks which is understandable.

Im in the forces based overseas which is why im not able to buy it yet.

gutted really as i know it will go because its a pretty good price.

Yeah thats not far off what im after, not sure if its still for sale though, dont get the new engine but there is alot of nice mods on it to oversee that.

Cheers for that

cool, so i wasnt going completely crazy.

it's actually mine, that's why i suggested it. wasnt really in any hurry to sell, so am waiting for the right price really.

pm me if you want to discuss! :thumbs: