Front Splitters.... talk to me!!

cfoster

Decided that I want to get a front splitter for the Z, been looking on the Z Store but cant seem to decide! Dont want to spend a fortune so what you all got?!! Mine is Azure blue and quite fancy a carbon or maybe a black one. I like the VS one (plus its pretty cheap from Envy) but want to see what else is out there!

So, show us ya pics :)

Chris

I'm currently looking at the Envy 'TT style' lip. B) Check it out.

And, the Mine's... :cloud9: £800-900, for a front lip? :scare:

Yeah its pretty expensive, I think I paid about £550 for mine in a group buy when the exchange rate was pretty much $2:£1 B)

Yeah thats the sort of thing i'm after, dont want nothing tooo lairy but enough to make the front of the car a little lower!

I'll await to see what Sarah comes up with, if not i'll order this one, think its about £175 for the non-carbon look one.

Chris

I think i've decided to go for an Envy VS one, might sound daft but is z-store.co.uk the only place to purchase? (presuming its the same company?).

Also any idea if there is a discount for forum members?

Chris :)

wel for an envy rep then yes only envy (z store) but ep racing (also on here reps too) think the seibon do them too but im not sure. if seibon do a veilside then alot of places will have them , also probably worth droping Chilli Red a pm as she might still have one or be be able to get you one .

cool, do they bond on or bolt on, i have a envy centre lip thing so would i have to remove that? :)

Yup would need removing. Mine bolts on to the bumper & a I've got a strip of double sided tape on the centre section