What do you guys think?

evilscorp

one careful lady owner with this car so clutch & gearbox is fine. - that's crap, expecially seen as he says 'the wife fits in boot'

:lol:

maybe he has a girlfriend that's the driver, he as the passenger, wife in the boot? lol :shrug:

one careful lady owner with this car so clutch & gearbox is fine. - that's crap, expecially seen as he says 'the wife fits in boot'

:lol:

NO careful lady owner with this car so clutch & gearbox is fine.

Think its ment to be a joke!

Seems to be a good car, going for a second veiwing on monday 2let my father test drive it as he has insurance,unfortunatly ive only got 3pft. dont think he will budge much on the price, if i get 50quid and a full tank of gas outta him i will be happy. :#1: Not going for the 20s as they are too big mabe 19s max to keep rolling weight down as I plan to turn it into a focused sports car.

Whats the cheapest HKS supercharger kit anyone has seen? :drive1

Peace!

Evilscorp.

Wheels are Ultralite GTIIs - I know because i've got the same set ready to go on as soon as the tyres arrive :yahoo:

£1,000 with slightly worn tyres looks like a good deal if they aren't kerbed - A new set is £840 plus tyres :thumbs:

didnt go for the alloys going to stick to the standard ones until i get used to parking it lol, then mabe a set of 19' 5spoke ultra light race wheels would be what im after. Want to keep weight down and eventually power up!