New mobile phone

Madmarky

the biggest off puts for the htc's is the battery life for me.

they look to get through battery power quicker than a heroin addict in a mountain of gear

Iphone doesn't have a great battery life though :thumbdown: Its the only issue I have with it so far :)

my wife has the newer 3gs and it seems to last longer thna my 3g,

must admit i'm due a change in june and its all to play for i love my iphone but i'm not a hardcore mac person, i'll go for what ewver the best phone available at the time will be.

Had high hopes for the Sony Ericsson xperia x10 but got very disappointed with the slow OS android 1.6 and Ericsson seem slow with updates. Battery live is based on usage nothing else I'd say it doesn't matter which you go for.....

Get a life the lot of ya :lol:

Opera 9.7264 on my 3gs t hcp htc with my 97142 on my OS 6.2 thingymajig on my android dongle 4.2 flash 4 x10 4g :wacko:

:scare:

Its ok i hate mobiles :lol:

it has its place, phone tecnology filters in to the car industry, like the displays and the electronics. everything has its place,

I have the HTC HD2 which is windows mobile 6.5 so no flash for me :surrender:

flash does work if you install opera mobile 10 but it's limited. however, install skyfire and it'll load flash, silverlight, anything :)

Thanks :D Got it loaded and was able to see the voting panel in total-nissan, so an extra vote for the orange car :yahoo:

Opera 9.7264 on my 3gs t hcp htc with my 97142 on my OS 6.2 thingymajig on my android dongle 4.2 flash 4 x10 4g :wacko:

I bloody hate them too but its silly not to upgrade when you can as its a free phone (well technically you pay for it over the year but you know what i mean). I just wanna make sure i dont buy something that is rubbish. Battery life does seem a issue with most of the new phones, my current phone will last days until i threaten turning on bluetooth to connect to the car lol

I bloody hate them too but its silly not to upgrade when you can as its a free phone (well technically you pay for it over the year but you know what i mean). I just wanna make sure i dont buy something that is rubbish. Battery life does seem a issue with most of the new phones, my current phone will last days until i threaten turning on bluetooth to connect to the car lol

Bluetooth turn on consumes battery power ? You've answered a question I was going to ask ...thanks