mad minor project

Husky

I always admire the people who have the creativity, time and money to do these chops B)

I have plans someday do a take on the BMW M coupe or build and ultima GTR kit car.

- Just imagine grafting the new Z4M wide body CF kit to the M coupe with swapping the lights for the modern Z4 items will maintaining the M coupe lines and character

- Throw in Spartan racecar interior treatment with CF, suede, full roll-cage and race seats.

- Add a full track suspension and BBK and finally throw in the old M5 400BHP engine retuned to 500BHP B)

just imagine:

M%20Coupe%20OZ%20F1cup.jpg

+

BMW_Z4_M_Coupe_GT_2006_01.jpg

I wish i was any good a photoshopping/chopping ;)

I always admire the people who have the creativity, time and money to do these chops B)

I have plans someday do a take on the BMW M coupe or build and ultima GTR kit car.

- Just imagine grafting the new Z4M wide body CF kit to the M coupe with swapping the lights for the modern Z4 items will maintaining the M coupe lines and character

- Throw in Spartan racecar interior treatment with CF, suede, full roll-cage and race seats.

- Add a full track suspension and BBK and finally throw in the old M5 400BHP engine retuned to 500BHP B)

just imagine:

M%20Coupe%20OZ%20F1cup.jpg

nice idea, but do all that and you'll ruin an expensive collectors car, they are rare and hold value well. i can see them in time becoming collectors cars

+

BMW_Z4_M_Coupe_GT_2006_01.jpg

I wish i was any good a photoshopping/chopping ;)