Need Pics of your interiors please

alessandro

Stage 1 of my mods nearly done( pics will follow ), just need to smoothen up the front wings and after the wedding will look for skirts and bumper.

Stage 2 is interiors. So far I got a new HU which I'm happy with, and, a full CF trim cover from e-bay which it doesn't do it for me,mainly due to the quality of it, unfortunatly I think that if I peel off the CF cover it will look like a right mess due to the glue. I want to go for a smart but sporty style

So, I'm looking to:

-Paint/wrap the whole centre console and the bits where the hand brake and glove box are and, while I'm at it might do the back where the spakers are, and the front passenger and driver side.

-Steering wheel, I like the D shaped one or the one D shaped plus flat side something like OMP or Momo ( ideally keeping the airbag)

-Seats, I know what I want but they are very expencive so I'll have to wait

Can I please have pics of yuor interiors or something that you've seen around and you liked

Thanks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers lexx :)

in summary, strip back to circuit boards, de-solder all the surface mounted LED's and replace, rebuilding using custom faces :)

If I buy you some dog biscuits will you do mine after my TT conversion? :thumbs:

in summary, strip back to circuit boards, de-solder all the surface mounted LED's and replace, rebuilding using custom faces :)

If I buy you some dog biscuits will you do mine after my TT conversion? :thumbs:

will do :) can have a chat over a bowl of water at some point :)

Real_Ale_2004-05-09_cropped.jpg

will do :) can have a chat over a bowl of water at some point :)

Real_Ale_2004-05-09_cropped.jpg

I'll hold you to this now!

-srobrien has painted parts of his piano black

-someone here has got a trimmer to do parts in leather with orange stitching

-people like muddy have flocked thier cars

-some have alcantara'd the boot etc

-there was a large discussion about covering the area the passeger airbag comes out. not the best idea unless deactivated.

I like the Bride seats but not the stripes with the logo, sorry :blush:

On the other hand having the single head unit with "gadgets" underneath was an idea stolen from you :blush::blush:

My single head unit has gone now ;)