Facebook Etiquette........?

nixy

I like a bit of facebook banter!

My friends list includes my big sister, my boss and other management thats moved on but we got on really well. Also loads of folk from work all over the world that I like to keep up with. My Dad even added me but I don't think he knows how to work it! His page is just full of comments saying how cool he is from my cousin as she was impressed with him drinking with David Guetta a couple of weeks ago! :lol::lol:

It doesn't bother me. I never put anything there that I wouldn't want to be seen. I also spent yesterday afternoon extracting the urine out of my boss on facebook! I must admit I'm tempted to put up a 'my boss is an idiot' style comment and see how long it takes him to reply! :lol::lol:

I didnt realise the "what does Zedrush look like " issue was such a secret, I will post some pics up from Phils. :)

lol Phil doesnt have any pics of me, sorry dude, only of limiter and our friend tree B) I make shrek look good :lol:;)

whilst on the note of facebook fail I love this:

epic-facebook-fail2.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

EPIC FAIL!

i have my dad and some of my other family on there, they all know what i get up to, it's always good when i wake up and my dad goes "good night then" he knows more of what i get up to than i do haha! and he rips my mates as well. Brilliant, it's easy enough not to let embarasing things get on there, and if not limit profile them :D

I never used to bother with FB too much and at one point nearly deleted myself from it but since I got a Blackberry and we introduced the skip (sorry green room) here I've become a bit of an addict. However, I didn't as a rule have any of my family, workmates or non car related friends on there until recently when my sister went and made a friends request to me......... I had to add her as I felt guilty not doing - first thing she said was "all your friends are men!" :lol: I told her its not that all my friends are men but that all my friends including the women on there are car related friends - hence its just natural most are guys! Anyway, since I accepted her I now have a request from my cousin who I only see now and again at my grandparents house and who to be honest is a bit of a chav and who I don't particularly want as a FB friend. So what do I do?? At the moment the request is just hanging there - undecided, but I will bump into her before long.............

I have this same problem with someone called Sarnie :blush:

I'm gay because of Facebook !!!

I've got a missus, a wee baby & I love cars, boxing, UFC and Football !!

Yet everytime I post a thread it usually ends up with comments about man sausage !!

I've got my Missus, siblings, cousins, aunties and inlaws alls added, plus one Gay guy 'Markie' and one confused guy.

I don't get it !!! :surrender:

I'm gay because of Facebook !!!

I've got a missus, a wee baby & I love cars, boxing, UFC and Football !!

Yet everytime I post a thread it usually ends up with comments about man sausage !!

I've got my Missus, siblings, cousins, aunties and inlaws alls added, plus one Gay guy 'Markie' and one confused guy.

I don't get it !!! :surrender:

I knew you liked man sausage :lol::lol: sorry could resist :blush:;)

im sure in the last one you were first to mention johnny liked the sausage about 4th comment or something... i think you like it secretly

I hate it !!! Its disgusting :yuck:

I knew you liked man sausage :lol: :lol: sorry could resist :blush:;)

I don't think you could resist :wacko::lol:

Im back in one piece from Costa Del Sol by the way B)

im sure in the last one you were first to mention johnny liked the sausage about 4th comment or something... i think you like it secretly

I hate it !!! Its disgusting :yuck:

I knew you liked man sausage :lol: :lol: sorry could resist :blush:;)

I don't think you could resist :wacko::lol:

Im back in one piece from Costa Del Sol by the way B)

:lol:;) glad youre safe