Supercharger costing

srobrien

anyways im sure we all get the picture ...... yes you need some extra but my goash thats come down in price im sure the basic kit was shade over 6k not so long ago .

so 3800 for the kit factor in another 1-5k for fuel system+tune still a pretty darn good way to get some serious power .

whats a kidney go for these days ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh yeah for sure to do it right youl need some fuelling , mapping , gauges , clutch/fly ect(youd know ) but isnt that kit meant to just work as is? or does it actually have to have the other bits to work liek the vortech tuner kits ?

Still need to sort out the fuelling & mapping as a minimum

fuelling is in that ...

Injectors, pump & return system

nah he's clever only using 550cc so no need for full return system or pump...

Whos clever :shrug: Full return system isn't essential but is nice to have, & a fuel pump costs about £50. Well worth the investment imo

anyways im sure we all get the picture ...... yes you need some extra but my goash thats come down in price im sure the basic kit was shade over 6k not so long ago .

so 3800 for the kit factor in another 1-5k for fuel system+tune still a pretty darn good way to get some serious power .

200-300 :disguise:

Indeed, really makes you think about how much money we've all thrown away on n/a mods.

I've gone through - 2 intakes, kinetix plenum, plenum spacer, 3 sets of decats, 1 set of hi-flows, 2 y-pipes, 2 exhausts, set of headers & a piggyback :blush:

Those alone would be more than half a S/C :snack:

not sure but its more then 50£ for rails, return system and pump... I wouldn't get it if I didn't have to :D

:snack:

I'm confused now :shrug: A walbro pump will cost you about £50, still not sure where the mention of 550cc injectors came into it :wacko:

not sure but its more then 50£ for rails, return system and pump... I wouldn't get it if I didn't have to :D

I'm confused now :shrug: A walbro pump will cost you about £50, still not sure where the mention of 550cc injectors came into it :wacko:

the system I'm looking at will be using 550cc injectors

:thumbs: A black SSQV would look good on that setup ;):lol:

under the car? :lol: its all included anyway so wouldn't need to look at anything :D bar a boost meter for the haltech.

under the car? :lol: its all included anyway so wouldn't need to look at anything :D bar a boost meter for the haltech.

:lol:

Im leaning towards the STS turbo system! Love the sound of it, its awesome!!!! :band:

looks a really good price aswell, mainly due to the ease of fitting. I was quoted £5500 supply, install and tune!

If only I was single :dry:

Not paid any cash yet but think I have found the vortech at the cheapest I will ever find it so just gotta wait till some funds clear on my cc (hopefully tomorrow). Just gone for the tuner kit and will buy the extra bits as I can afford them.

R

Not paid any cash yet but think I have found the vortech at the cheapest I will ever find it so just gotta wait till some funds clear on my cc (hopefully tomorrow). Just gone for the tuner kit and will buy the extra bits as I can afford them.

R

:lol: only way to do it!

Well done!

R

Assaultech? They are stupidly cheap for a new Vortech :headhurt:

R

Another supercharger build? Awesome news! The more people i see do it the more it feels right to do the same :lol: