Does my zed exist?

chrisjones6699

I see too many to post up. I travel alot too but im in the company car. Feel a bit silly waving or flashing in that.

I've seen a GM in Swadlincote

Azure on the M6

Kuro on the M1

a Sunset ragtop in Narbourgh Leic

a Kuro import in Sheffield

thats just thursday and friday.

and people tell me that they are quite rare :lol:

Does anyone know roughly how many 350z's have been imported to the uk, and, say, how many TT's for example just to get a feel for how rare, or not, Zs are?

The numbers are somewhere I'm sure....

i've been spotted on another forum but the only spots i've had on here are from people I know locally who have zeds - i.e Hamster and Richt. I never even spotted Chris when I parked outside his house for a week! You sure your zed doesn't have a cloaking device? :lol:

i've been spotted on another forum but the only spots i've had on here are from people I know locally who have zeds - i.e Hamster and Richt. I never even spotted Chris when I parked outside his house for a week! You sure your zed doesn't have a cloaking device? :lol:

Well i've certainly spotted you Nix! :lol: passing ships in the night spring to mind though! I might just have to check if my car is fitted with a cloaking device....one of those ones that only work when youre sat in it! :lol:

I've had my Zed for almost one year and i cover a lot of miles all over the UK and i've never been spotted! :ninja::ninja:

You're not alone M8,

Me neither and mine sticks out like sore thumb....It might be the cloking device fitted to the last Z's... :lol:

I think I spotted you in the workshop of Nissan Leeds - ages ago now though!

:thumbs:

I've had my Zed for almost one year and i cover a lot of miles all over the UK and i've never been spotted! :ninja::ninja:

Have a little drive drive north over the weekend of 22/23 May and chances are you will get spotted by about 60 ZEDs ;)