just bought 20s, what do I need?

km002916

Just bought a set of 20s for the 350 :yahoo: but was wondering if I need to get any spacers or anything or if they'll fit with no problems as stated by the seller?

The front wheels are 20x9 inch with an offset of +35 and tyre is 245/30 R20, the rear wheels are 20x10.5 inch with an offset of +45 and tyre is 285/25 R20.

P.S. I'll reveal what ones and get pics up as soon as I recieve delivery and get them fitted ;)

tyres sizes look off too ,fronts ok but rears need to be 30 profile since the Z has a bigger rear rolling radius (most wheel/tyre places arent aware).

edit:

oh and spacers , even if they clear the brembos it will look funny .

get some pics once there on. :thumbs:

tyres sizes look off too ,fronts ok but rears need to be 30 profile since the Z has a bigger rear rolling radius (most wheel/tyre places arent aware).

edit:

I dont ave brembos, I'll see how they look on the car

edit:

I dont ave brembos, I'll see how they look on the car

Any chance of exchanging them for a set with the correct offsets / tyre sizes?

Seems like a better idea than having to resort to spacers to get them to fit properly!

agreed, the if you tell the seller they wont clear the brakes then they arent the correct fitment for the zed and you could swap them out for something with slightly differnt offsets.

They're used, unfortunetally my finances won't stretch to brand new :shrug:

What sorta size of spacers, 20 all round?

cheers andlid :thumbdown:

The 25mm H&R ones seem to be very commonly used for 200sx s14s through SXOC and driftworks. I've sent a few PMs about them and one for 20mm Keis which are sold by someone recommended on this forum.

Can anyone confirm 100% if 200sx S14/As the same centre bore?

cheers andlid :thumbdown:

The 25mm H&R ones seem to be very commonly used for 200sx s14s through SXOC and driftworks. I've sent a few PMs about them and one for 20mm Keis which are sold by someone recommended on this forum.

Can anyone confirm 100% if 200sx S14/As the same centre bore?

can;t confirm but i'm sure the 200sx boys used to buy some of our used rays as they fitted straight on.

personalyl i;d get the eibachs you can get them off the forum, they fit dtraight on and are tried and tested. plus the if you get the right set they just bolt straight on. some spacers require you to knock out the old studs and put in new longer studs

fitting time differs then from 10 minutes to 3 hours