2nd day of ownership

showtime1

2nd day of ownership gave her a good clean checked the oil the dip stick is a complete waste of time it dont even read properly does anyones elses do the same also i remove the air filter very easy to find the filter was really dirty but to my amazement there was about a thousand leaves in there had to get the vac out but there a nice car not as well built as the tt which i miss, the sparkplugs look a nightmare to get at anyone got any ideas,

2nd day of ownership gave her a good clean checked the oil the dip stick is a complete waste of time it dont even read properly does anyones elses do the same also i remove the air filter very easy to find the filter was really dirty but to my amazement there was about a thousand leaves in there had to get the vac out but there a nice car not as well built as the tt which i miss, the sparkplugs look a nightmare to get at anyone got any ideas,

Look in the Guides section for how to change the plugs.

I'm a beginner with car mechanics and I've never done spark plugs before on any car, but I managed the Zed no problem using the guide on here. One or two of them are a bit fiddly but you should be okay.

You won't miss that TT for long mate :)