Detailing cost?

speedy

Define once over? Quick wash will differ greatly from any kind of correction, which is what you really need first of all and then you can start to look after the paint IMHO.

I believe Envy have their prices on their website.

Hi,

If you're gunna pay for this then get some recommendations from people who've used the Detailer.

Had Mind done a few weeks ago. Full detail and valet by D.P.N. up here in Yorkshire. Recommended by a Club member.

As I said Mine was a Full Detail, it was a present for my birthday, but I think it was about £150.

Take a look at this.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34300

I think the results speak for themselves.

Reading, like most of the south of England, is quite expensive due to labour rates, so I'd factor in a max of about £300 for a full correction detail and then you will be happy if it comes in less. Speak to Tim@Envy Valeting for exact costings

As the others say depends on what you're getting done - 'full monty' will be double wash, clay, machine polish - perhaps some correction, seal, wax, interior and engine bay and will cost upwards of £200 depending on the amount of correction. :)

Hi,

If you're gunna pay for this then get some recommendations from people who've used the Detailer.

Had Mind done a few weeks ago. Full detail and valet by D.P.N. up here in Yorkshire. Recommended by a Club member.

As I said Mine was a Full Detail, it was a present for my birthday, but I think it was about £150.

Take a look at this.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34300

I think the results speak for themselves.

Sorry forgot to say, no paint correction needed at all on my Z (Only a year old and well looked after). One bonus is that Dave the Detailer was right. It's been much easier to do since the detail. I would recommend anyone to get it done right. I'm really keen with mine, but good Detailers are manic for the minor details (No pun intended) and I did learn a few things from him. :teeth: