pikeys round 2... schools out for easter....

sketch

Those pescky pikes have been at it again round here, weve just had 7 iveco daily mini-busses come in today, the cats have been stolen, i thought that had all died out but it seems to be back again, dunno what the scrap value of them is atm but we have to buy new ones from the manufacturer at £729.00+VAT, and all the cat pipes have 2 sensors in them which are about £97 each and then 6 rubber hangers, "luckily" they took the time to seperate the silencers from the cat pipe so we dont have to buy them too... any way so that times 7 fitted for the customer is gonna be a bill of about £8000... and as im a council mechanic the customer will more than be half the schools in the local area, guessing that while the schools have been closed with the mini-busses parked up they took advantage, im no expert but i thought schools were hard up against it with their budgets anyway... some people just have no morals... :shrug:

takes the pi$$ :dry:

our budgets have all been cut for this financial year. our department is down by almost half. makes me laugh when i hear brown talking about the fact that schools budgets won;t be affected :lol:

thats a cost those schools could do without :thumbdown:

shocking,

i work for a compamy that does heating and ventilation controls, we install it in schools and what not. over the summer hols 2 years ago, we insatlled a brand new system for a a school. within the last period of the hols a loads of pikeys got in and ripped it all out! all the copper. they even nicked the contactors out of the panel (as they have the copper for the coil). but the funknuts left the most pricy thing there, the controller and the screen worth about £1700!!!!! they left a right mess.