Latest thing I filmed

Zedrush

The vid looks very professional, but both of those guys look way too much like douchebags to pound her IMO. Also the song blows.

:lol::lol: OMFG!

So Jay.........your man... I'm guessing he's 'missing' his ex yeah? ;)

Nice work BTW :thumbs:

:lol::lol: not sure if anyone made any comparisons or even cares lol, but the fiance in the music video, Adam his brother is this guy: http://www.theatermania.com/london/news ... 11276.html

won tv show grease is the word,

But Adam is a great guy he is going to be in a movie im making called Michael, he is a world class thai boxer very good B)

Nice work buddy, looks very professional :snack:

I know it's not quite the same thing but I did and A-level in media studies back in the school days and I absolutely loved doing the filming and editing.

Oh and yeah, she's HOT!!! :cloud9:

Nice work buddy, looks very professional :snack:

I know it's not quite the same thing but I did and A-level in media studies back in the school days and I absolutely loved doing the filming and editing.

Oh and yeah, she's HOT!!! :cloud9:

it probably is mate you will have a better understanding than me where the camera should be at what angle and how to transition between scenes, you should take it up again :thumbs:

lighting is looking very good, often the hardest part of filming trying to get the exposure right without hotspots, :thumbs:

Thanks mate, yeh so true, outside intro was a bloody nightmare to edit cos of hotspots, still trying to get aperture and iso just right but still learning, need nd filter so bloody bright.

Fake india you crack me up you nutter :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Very good looking video. Impressive. Actually goes somewhere, unlike the song.

Does K.A.D. like "fishthticks?" All I could think of was that South Park "Kanye West- Gay Fish" episode when hearing that. :lol:

That girl is ridiculous, for the 100th time!

Very good looking vid with some great touches, shame about the song :p Know nothing about filming but I would think the difficult thing to do is not use to many techniques. As you are learning I would say less is probably more, if you get my drift. Easy to get carried away, and include, all the new things you have learnt and include in one video. This could take away from the over all feel and make it a bit gimmicky. Once again though I must say I'm enjoying your work and the journey. :thumbs: