ISTS 2010 *Pics*

Jak

Just a few pics from today - nothing special i'm afraid!

Was nice to meet a few people from here though - will try and get to a few more meets later this year :thumbs:

P1000731.jpg

P1000737.jpg

P1000727.jpg

P1000740.jpg

P1000734.jpg

P1000738.jpg

P1000735.jpg

Like i said they are nothing special but thought i'd post them up anyway!

Jak

that first location looks good

:lol: I think we won the award for most mobile club stand!

We should of done, we moved 3 times. The drive through the whole car show right into the center when it was packed was extremely funny tho, at one stage i thought we wouldn't get through and all have to reverse up :bounce:

good piccies B)

Heard that the location of stands was poorly organised by the event organisers

It was a mess. No markings to show where stands were, stand was in a field about a mile away from the show. Really poor from their part of view but we eventually got sorted out.

It was one of those days were it was that bad it turned out to be good!! :lol:

good piccies B)

It was a mess. No markings to show where stands were, stand was in a field about a mile away from the show. Really poor from their part of view but we eventually got sorted out.

as luck would have it. Need to improve themselves for next year IMO if charging for these evenets :)

good piccies B)

as luck would have it. Need to improve themselves for next year IMO if charging for these evenets :)

I think that was the general opinion of everyone there. Even though we didn't pay the club should be looking at getting something back as it certainly wasn't what was paid for and what everyone expected.

good piccies B)

I think that was the general opinion of everyone there. Even though we didn't pay the club should be looking at getting something back as it certainly wasn't what was paid for and what everyone expected.

something we are considering :)

and the organisation was gash too

* their end that is - not ours!

I don't know about our end being organised, did you see how many people had to try and help Shire put that flag up!!!! :lol: Chris managed it in a fraction of the time on his own, and his was straight!!! :p

I don't know about our end being organised, did you see how many people had to try and help Shire put that flag up!!!! :lol: Chris managed it in a fraction of the time on his own, and his was straight!!! :p

james hasn't been on the course

james hasn't been on the course

we can't tear him away from modding his ZED :lol:

I agree it was mad that modified sparx who are a one of the rag-tag bunches were the ones who came and sorted us out with a proper space. They are not exactly a well established club and had a good spot.

I've had a chat with salty - he was disgusted, had they known they would have tried to do something about it earlier as he also knows the some of the organisers and other clubs that were there and was sure there was space for us if they had bunched up a bit. It does say something when the paying punters are doing more organising than the organisers!

I did do a wonderful foot in mouth moment (Im good at those) asking elite cruise (semi know a few of them too) why the bloody mustang was parked sideways.... only to have the owner pipe up - "you want me to move it then" :lol:

Think he saw the funny side. :blush:

I did do a wonderful foot in mouth moment (Im good at those) asking elite cruise (semi know a few of them too) why the bloody mustang was parked sideways.... only to have the owner pipe up - "you want me to move it then"

Think he saw the funny side.

:lol: i didn't realise thats how the Mustang moving came about - Paid off though i suppose!

:thumbs:

Jak