ISTS 2010 *Pics*

Jak

it was rather chav-tastic, and the organisation was gash too - there were crappy old mondeos with rattle-cannned black wheels in better positions than us!!

Exactly how it was at Donnigton last year,admitedly i was with a small club but we got dumped right near an entrance & nobody really came that way,especially the mags as directly opposite us was the kind of shite you mentioned :rant:

I thought it was pathetic how i could manage to get my cars photo taken a few times at Pride of Lincoln cruise last year but not a single mag photo from a big show,which i can only put down to poor location :dry:

thought all in all it wasnt to bad a day, especially once we had moved, heres my 2 pics, probably the best 2 pics :lol:

DSCF3675.jpg

DSCF3668.jpg

what are those young ones doing sitting on your car! :angry::bang:

I think Scott is going to be selling Carbon engine covers with unique indentations in them as a new product line!!! :lol:

thought all in all it wasnt to bad a day, especially once we had moved, heres my 2 pics, probably the best 2 pics :lol:

DSCF3675.jpg

DSCF3668.jpg

what are those young ones doing sitting on your car! :angry::bang:

I think Scott is going to be selling Carbon engine covers with unique indentations in them as a new product line!!! :lol:

:clap: Is the name going to be: Barely legal... :dummy:

:lol: Surely there must be an age limit to be a model at car shows :lol:

I think its set at minimum 12 by the looks of it. Maybe Im just getting older. :lol:

no ithnk we did see a couple of worringly young girls wander past when we were by the bridge , tis shocking ! infact im suprised they dont have some sort of rules but iguess its gonna be pretty hard to say sory your not wearing enough !

ithnk we did see a couple of worringly young girls wander past when we were by the bridge

+1 you'd think their would be rules in place, hopefully there are already but you never know!

I think it'd be equally important to have an age cap too though :lol: