Thursday............YELLOW!

Liam's Z

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, David, would you have chosen custard if you'd had to pay for the car like the rest of us???

I honestly would have chosen yellow. I think it's stunning. :)

Post up the big version of your avatar so we know what it looks like filthy! ;)

Honestly, David, would you have chosen custard if you'd had to pay for the car like the rest of us???

I honestly would have chosen yellow. I think it's stunning. :)

Post up the big version of your avatar so we know what it looks like filthy! ;)

I would love to but I seem to have deleted the full pic. :angry: One of my fave pics of the car as well. I'll just have to get it filthy again. :thumbs:

EDIT: I found it!!

Here's one from another angle.

That looks like mine :teeth:

Yeah, but David takes his out in the rain!

So do I! Its just me that doesnt do rain :p

So are you going to take the plunge and get yourself those black rims then? You know you want to. B)

Here's one from another angle.

That looks like mine :teeth:

Yeah, but David takes his out in the rain!

So do I! Its just me that doesnt do rain :p

So are you going to take the plunge and get yourself those black rims then? You know you want to. B)

Thinking about it :blush: Might coincide it with when I buy some new rubber :thumbs:

Thinking about it :blush: Might coincide it with when I buy some new rubber :thumbs:

You should do Sarnie, the guy that boughts Kevs on the other side, saw some pics and they look ace (as did Kev's)

But haven't your wheels gotta go back anyway????

I mean with the rest of someone's RX-8 thats gone back for recall?? :p:boxing:

I'm just wondering if those of you who claim to dislike UY are really just jealous of those of us who own the most exclusive colour of this exclusive car.....

:teeth:

Here here :thumbs:

Its usually just me fighting the UY corner! Jealousy is rife around here..... :ninja::oops:

If I recall the figures for the number of GT4's are:

100 black and 76 in UY.

Given that the number of Z's sold is relatively low, and the number of Convertible Z's is even lower. Then if the number of convertible Z's is broken down into colour, then it may well be the case that the an Azure roadster, or maybe even Red roadster, would be lower than the 76 UY GT4's.

I think all the yellow banter is tongue in cheek to be honest, its quite a nice colour. But Ive promised myself that the first Yellow car I own will be a lamborghini. (but Ill probably be grey or bald by the time Ive saved up!)

If I recall the figures for the number of GT4's are:

100 black and 76 in UY.

Given that the number of Z's sold is relatively low, and the number of Convertible Z's is even lower. Then if the number of convertible Z's is broken down into colour, then it may well be the case that the an Azure roadster, or maybe even Red roadster, would be lower than the 76 UY GT4's.

I think all the yellow banter is tongue in cheek to be honest, its quite a nice colour. But Ive promised myself that the first Yellow car I own will be a lamborghini. (but Ill probably be grey or bald by the time Ive saved up!)

But how many UY GT4's have the Nismo Body kit? 2? 3? And how many are on an 06 plate? 1 !!!!!! Now thats exclusivity my son :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

But how many UY GT4's have the Nismo Body kit? 2? 3? And how many are on an 06 plate? 1 !!!!!! Now thats exclusivity my son :thumbs:

For a reason...... :p

The numbers don't lie my friend :D

Quite right, exactly my point - there's only 2 people around that want that!!! And one of them decided against it before he picked it up :lol: maybe he only ordered it as a joke :lol::lol::lol:

For a reason...... :p

The numbers don't lie my friend :D

Quite right, exactly my point - there's only 2 people around that want that!!! And one of them decided against it before he picked it up :lol: maybe he only ordered it as a joke :lol::lol::lol:

And you picked a blue one with all the other northern monkeys :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: