Thursday............YELLOW!

Liam's Z

Gotta love colour wars!

Jealousy is a terrible thing for those bland blue owners ;)

Nothing wrong with Blue, its just non colours that are crummy and plain and as Tiff in a cardigan.

By NON COLOURS I assume your including GM in that :bleh:

Jesus sarnie this is one from the Archives :p

I was looking for something else.........

:nono:

What?????????????????? :nono:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I know, a mate of mine used to have the GT4 in Black, looked the biz but he had to sell due to cost etc.

As a newbie can you offer advice on the best place to get insurance. I see the Adrian Flux advert but it says I need to contact a moderator!!! Is that by mail or carrier pigeon??

Got my Z looking good now, after a years ownership. Had the windows tinted subtly, got the 2o"s on which really suit it put those chrome looking strips on the bumpers at the weekend. Mine is Gun metal grey.

The gt4's wheels are gorgeous and the spoilers make it look lower than the standard. Wish I could have afforded one when I got mine but didn't have enough.

Dave

Yes I know, a mate of mine used to have the GT4 in Black, looked the biz but he had to sell due to cost etc.

As a newbie can you offer advice on the best place to get insurance. I see the Adrian Flux advert but it says I need to contact a moderator!!! Is that by mail or carrier pigeon??

Got my Z looking good now, after a years ownership. Had the windows tinted subtly, got the 2o"s on which really suit it put those chrome looking strips on the bumpers at the weekend. Mine is Gun metal grey.

The gt4's wheels are gorgeous and the spoilers make it look lower than the standard. Wish I could have afforded one when I got mine but didn't have enough.

Dave

Insurance varies wildly depending on your circumstances. For the discount just send a PM to TheMinel, Chesterfield,Cpatint,Hanel,Jacko or M13KYF for the discount code.

We soooooo need pics of your zed, ASAP!!!!!

The Nismo kit does make it look more aggressive and lower but I'm pretty sure that its no lower than standard!!!

:thumbs:

Sorry mate but whats a PM, bit of a novice on forums to be honest.

Tell you what, drop me your email address and I will mail you a few pics tomorrow morning as I am going away for the weekend with the Mrs. Then as soon as I get back I will retake some new pics and post them on.

Dave

PS just booked the Sunday off for the meet. Looking forward to it. Where abouts is it??

Sorry mate but whats a PM, bit of a novice on forums to be honest.

Tell you what, drop me your email address and I will mail you a few pics tomorrow morning as I am going away for the weekend with the Mrs. Then as soon as I get back I will retake some new pics and post them on.

Dave

PS just booked the Sunday off for the meet. Looking forward to it. Where abouts is it??

PM means personal message. If you look underneath peoples posts you will see a button named PM. Press it to send that person a personal message between you and that person. I'll send you one with my email address to send me the pics then I'll add them to this post for ya :thumbs:

Good stuff about the meet mate, it'll be a good day. If you read the NW Drive Out Spring 2007 thread you'll get all the details there. :)

Yellow is gay :p

Its all about Gunmetal. Its agressive its sleak its quick. Anyone thinks different are gay :p;)

Thats quite an intellectual statement I just posted there, how mature of me :blush:

You saying i am gay? :boxing:;)

Its all about Gunmetal. Its agressive its sleak its quick. Anyone thinks different are gay :p;)

Thats quite an intellectual statement I just posted there, how mature of me :blush:

Every yellow car except Beavis cos he is redeemed cos he has nismo exhaust. :blush:;)

Every yellow car except Beavis cos he is redeemed cos he has nismo exhaust. :blush:;)

so has sarnie :teeth:

so has sarnie :teeth:

Sarnie is not Beavis :p:teeth: