MPG on a JDM

gazhull8474

Was out driving earlier and noticed for the first time about the KM/L on the right hand centre dial. it was sitting at approx 12.3 (driving very steady) then came home and worked out that 4.55 litres=Gallon and also that 12.3x4.55 gave me 55.2 approx. I then converted this to miles and it came up with 34MPG is this about right for steady driving or am i completely wrong and worked this all out for nothing.

ah, it suddenly went into my brain! Thanks Rich! Now i'll try to forget it quick before I realise how bad it is! I can't believe the price of bloody fuel has got to where it is not without there being riots in the street! It's 122 for super at bloody Tesco now. It was 1.18 last week and i thought that was bad enough! Where will it end up?

As a benchmark my UK Z is on 25.5mpg at the moment and thats a mix of driving.

Re: Petrol pices, They're just going to go up and away. then when people go to LPG that will go up aswell (it has already started to iirc) we can't win :lol:

Same at home - had LPG as no gas in village, cost a fortune. When I moved house went onto Oil as it was half the price of LPG now its as bloody bad! At this rate i'll end up with a moped and a sleeping bag! :lol:

My JDM was getting anywhere betwen 7 and 11 kl/l depending on how I was driving it... good news though I bought from ebay a set of new boxed UK clocks for £10... and now I dont have to be so obsessed with my calculator... keep and eye on ebay for some more. They are real easy to fit (15 mins) oh and the oil pressure is also in psi then. Well worth £10 IMO.

Best :D