2008 Nissan 350z 3.5 V6 GT -Too good to be true?

M9O OEY

There is a scam doing the rounds right now with newish cars selling for way under market value,

of course, they scam your money you never get the car, i reported one of these on autotrader

and they removed the ads.

If it's the same one, you email them and they email a list of instructions for how to pay.

So unless it's a cat D or something else, clearly an 08 can never really be sold for that price.

It's too low even for cat D!

It's a scam. It always is.

They use pics normally of a car that was recently advertised and put a ridiculously low price on it. Anyone that falls for it is an IDIOT.

I doubt you could get an unrepaired Cat C or D for much less that that......

Please Beware of cars especially on Ebay at the moment, DVLA lost over 300,000 slight defect blank logbooks a while ago they should have gone to the incinerator but they never got there they are now on the black market. There was a program by the police about it only last week showing a carpark full of high performance cars there taking back off unsuspecting new owners.

They are even printing the dodgy chassis number onto a grey sticker and sticking over the original number in the windscreen so everything looks to be correct.

I dont need to tell most of you guys 'n' girls about buying a car but you must check the chassis number and engine numbers with the logbook, HPi the car this will cover you in the event of a payout and try and buy a car on your credit card this will also cover you if the car is taken back plus ask yourself why the seller has no history, old MOT's or tax discs to the car.