Must have gadgets!!!!! Except for Nixy!!!

davetstan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha,

one is winging it way to me now!!!!! well worth a tenner!!!!!! i post pics (dont worry no nakedness will be involved!!)

she is gonna laugh so hard!!!!

Good man,, get a pic of your mrs reaction when she sees them, that will be priceless.

Ha Ha These have reminded me of a story I was once told about a pub landlord who put a similar thing up above his urinals but he thought he would embarrass his punters even further and rig them up to a light above the bar so when anyone copped a grope the whole pub would know!! Priceless :lol:

i dont get it :shrug:

:doh: it's a play on words, replace "where's" with "wears"

its an old one, and to be honest i only just got it after seeing the ebay link above, and before some one pointed out the word play.

its not a very funny one

:bangin:

Jees guys.... are you like 6 years old ?? :wacko:

That jokes older than my gran :lol:

Theres a whole bunch of nun jokes in my locker but nows not the time or place ;)

i only have 1 good nun joke, never learnt many even though my aunt used to be a nun

Lets get this straight - just cos YOU lot can't leave your willies alone don't drag me into it! Us girls have more interesting things to look at than that! I have some paint drying in my spare room right now :p

Us girls have more interesting things to look at than that! I have some paint drying in my spare room right now :p

I still see your anti-men Nixy, unless you have become a libyan in recent months has Beavis and Butthead would say :lol:

Not at all! I just prefer a chrome soap dispenser, fits with me decor better! I'll leave the boob and willy soap to you mature men! :lol:

I bet Markie has got some Willy soap :yuck::headhurt::lol: Just tell him not to bring it to Wales though he will have plenty of eligible men to play with anyhow like Husky, Tarmac etc :lol: