What price can I expect for LMGT4 wheels & tyres?

ms8qt

I've had my GT4 for 4 years and it's been the best (and most fun) car I've owned. However, it's time for a change (probably to a new M3) and a friend of mine wants to buy my GT4. It looks like I'll be selling it with the GT4 (LM1's I believe) wheels although, at present, I have 19" LMGT4 wheels on it and I want to get an idea how much I can expect to get for them on here or eBay with/without tyres (Falken's with a medium amount of tread).

BEFORE YOU BOMBARD ME WITH MESSAGES WANTING TO BUY MY LMGT4's...I am not selling them until late April / early May but feel free to contact me if you think you might be interested round about then.

The near-side rear wheel would benefit from reconditioning due to a scuff mark (thanks to a stupid old woman driver in Waitrose!) and a couple of the others have a few small marks due to water getting under the lacquer (a common thing to happen with these wheels).

I know the answer is partly down to demand but can anyone give me a rough idea what I can realistically expect to get for the set? Pictures of them fitted soon after I got them mid-2009 can be seen at:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=23436

Lastly, does anyone know how much I should be paying (roughly) to recondition each wheel. I believe they're a little more expensive to recondition due to the lacquered finish. Could always get the whole wheel lacquered/coated! ;) Alternatively, could sell them 'as-is' and leave it up to the buyer to decide what to do r.e. any kind of reconditioning

Many thanks,

Mark

If someone can try and sell a set a rays for £1800 these should be well worth in the region of 3 g's

Someone bought rays for £1800??? :scare: He must have been very keen...

for the record mon ami

there's a guy on Ebay trying to sell some Rays for £1600.00 .... he has not sold them yet (AFAIK)

try and sell does not = buy ..........