Baller Bolts

Ian

As part of my ongoing project to rid my engine bay of anything blue & replace it with titanium I bought the ARC oil cap bolts. They were the cheapest item on the site, so I bought them to see what the quality is like & see how they last over the coming months before I buy anymore parts :D

DSC_2948.jpg

DSC_2946.jpg

DSC_2951.jpg

DSC_2952.jpg

DSC_2949.jpg

Ignore the filthy engine bay, I haven't washed it in about 6months :blush:

They took about a 10 days from ordering to being delivered to me :) They are now traders on my350 aswell

Very nice, I like those B)

If you contact them for a group buy they might give you a bit of discount and group postage is way cheaper.

:) Sarah

Possibly, if theres enough interest in a kit then I could approach them and see what they could do :)

look smart but £35 for 6 bolts!!.... gotta buy some sky hooks, tartan paint and some glass nails first then ill buy these for definate

yeah but your the type of person who would complain that a freebie was too expensive, so i cant say im really that bothered by your valued opinion :)

look smart but £35 for 6 bolts!!.... gotta buy some sky hooks, tartan paint and some glass nails first then ill buy these for definate

yeah but your the type of person who would complain that a freebie was too expensive, so i cant say im really that bothered by your valued opinion :)

Oooh nasty :lol: