Carbon Side-Skirts???

ChrisUUC

Is there such a thing as these ... that give an OEM look nothing OTT. Im thinking ahead for ideas of my own zed come the better weather.

Something like these on the z store only in carbon ... http://z-store.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseacti ... entCat=240

Basically the ones on this zed ...

gray_350z_titanium_gram_lights_3.jpg

Any suggestions on what they are above or else a similar piece of styling that would be great!

Many thanks in advance, Chris

this is the one area i wouldn't scrimp on by buying copies. go for an original from a known manufacturer.

reason being, i've seen carbon bodykit parts and one of the biggest issues is that carbon is not as flexible as GRP so if the item is a little out of shape and doesn't sit right its nigh on impossible to fiddle it to sort any gaps out.

GRP is also quite flexible its easier to kind of stretch it a little to fit, for instance if the skirts were a smidge too short. with CF its far more noticeable as it just wont sit right.

• 1 month later...
Will have tomorrow :thumbs:

SARAH!!!!!!

Cat + Bag = MEOOOWWWW!!!

Edit: Actually....it isn't...oh nevermind......I'll catch up with the cat later.....or it will come back when it's hungry....

Why? What? Are you having some work done too? Pray tell :dummy:

hence il prob go wiht the cwest ones, how getting the car jacked up once your skirted btw ?? heard that the verilside underwings block the jacking point but i dont know if normla skirtsa re the same ?

my nismos do slightly

mine dont :blink: (mine aren't replicas - not saying yours are though :blush: )