Free Tonneau **** RESULT ****

nixy

I have a Tonneau which was made by Paul as in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=13443&hilit=tonneau&start=120

I got it ages ago when he first started doing them and it never fit because i have a really thick JDM boot mat. He did offer to change it for me at the time but I was too lazy to bother. It's been kicking about my garage ever since. SO if you DON'T already have one and you will either be at Wales or want to come and get it you may have it gratis. I won't post it out - I can't be bothered! Send me a PM and if i like you, you can have it. :p (i'll put names in a hat or something...........)

Nix

p.s if you have a thick mat it probably won't fit!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Tonneau which was made by Paul as in this thread

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=13443&hilit=tonneau&start=120

I got it ages ago when he first started doing them and it never fit because i have a really thick JDM boot mat. He did offer to change it for me at the time but I was too lazy to bother. It's been kicking about my garage ever since. SO if you DON'T already have one and you will either be at Wales or want to come and get it you may have it gratis. I won't post it out - I can't be bothered! Send me a PM and if i like you, you can have it. :p (i'll put names in a hat or something...........)

Nix

p.s if you have a thick mat it probably won't fit!

:lol::lol: it sounded like match.com

I'm away in Chav land (Essex) for a couple of days with work from tomorrow so to be fair I'll just put names from this thread or pm's in a hat when I get back. Remember it won't fit if you have a thick mat, I work in York and live between York and Beverley if anyone wants to collect it, OR I can bring it to Wales. :thumbs: