Nissan GTR Black Edition

veilside350z

Hi guys, what are u views on the GTR. I was in the local dealer a few days ago and it was the first time i seen one up close, it just looks stunning in every way. I took it for a test drive and its a fantastic car to drive, power in these cars are next level.

I was offered a brand new 10 plate for June/July delivery, for just over 60k. I have been scrolling through piston heads and u can pick up 6 months old with 2-3k miles for about 55k.

Should i buy brand new or go for a second hand one?

i would but a pre owned one and save yourself the 5K, at the end of the day its only 3000 miles or so on the clock

True, but for that 5k i get a brand new one with sat nav and least i know it hasent been abused. I really dont know, either way need to get rid of the 350z first.

Does anyone know what the book price of the GTR's will be in 2 or 3 years time? I quite fancy one... :blush:

Hang on, I'll just get my crystal ball from the other room.... ;)

Probably quite good if you don't mod it, see market prices of previous unmolested examples of R33/R34s etc.

i got mine for 55k last year 2nd hand with 1200 on the clock :).

remember though, the R36 will be coming out 2012/13.

Paul

Thats no bad, is it a black edition?

What do u think of it?

Never knew they were bringing a R36 out in a few years. I will only be keeping this for 6-8 months max.

No need for a crystal ball ak350z ;) According to Parkers - £37,262

I better start saving B)

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/new-price ... model=1703

Something tells me for once Parker's formula may be a bit off :lol:

I don't believe for one minute the R35 is going to depreciate by 40 % within that time frame

Of course it will. Most cars will have done well if they are above 50% of their original value at the 3 year point. I've seen UK cars up for circa £46k so £37k isn't that far off ;)