Brembos , newly paint RED----PRICE DROP !!!

P15UL T

Hi guys, i usually keep these Brembo's to use as an exchange set when painting them for customers, but looking to get some money back to help pay for the supercharger that im fitting so in going to let these go.

i havnt applied the stickers yet so you have a choice of White or Black ( or i can get you any other colour if you prefer)

Price dropped 4/4/10

£700 + postage

cheers

100_5798-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I do want some red calipers at some point in the future, but the cost is just a little too far for me, so will have to settle with orange for now... :headhurt:

Bear in mind you should get some decent money for your old orange ones. :thumbs: I'm not sure what the going rate is but I would have thought at least £400. :)

I do want some red calipers at some point in the future, but the cost is just a little too far for me, so will have to settle with orange for now... :headhurt:

Bear in mind you should get some decent money for your old orange ones. :thumbs: I'm not sure what the going rate is but I would have thought at least £400. :)

full sets usually sell for between £550 - £650 on ebay :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...