HOT MARQUES OR RUGBY...U DECIDE

Vik54

What should Jay do?  

1. 1. What should Jay do?

• Watch the Rugby?
    • Go to Hot Marques?

rugby, i'm staying in to watch scotland get another "pants pulled down spanking" :lol:

I do believe England got a spanking today lol and scotland should have won it :blush::lol:

Anyway what a great afternoon it turned out to be :drive1 Convoyed up with paulie and we gave it some welly hehe :teeth: and when we arrived we where greeted by sunshine and DRIFTING wohoooo. Also was great to meet everyone, some old faces and some new :thumbs: BIG BIG thanks to Alex and Viky for taking laura and I out ther zeds, was awesome fun and i reckon tracking could become a new hobby :blush:

So thanks again guys and girls :teeth:

Great day today - brill to meet everyone and see all the zeds and the sun even shone to make it all the nicer :thumbs:

Vicky and Alex were just the bees knees ripping round the track - think they were slightly faster than me in my pink coffin the day before.. :lol:

Will get him indoors to post up some photos when he gets back in (out playing in my zed) :D

Great day at knockhill yesterday. Was brilliant to meet everyone and a huge thank you to alex and vicky for taking a few people out for pax laps. Patricia enjoyed waving the chequered flag too by the looks of it!

:lol: forgot about that - was funny...Willy doesn't just let anyone in his wee box - Tricia you're honoured hon ...just have to work on your fig 8 ;)

Aye feckin useless ... wasn't so much waving the chequered flag but more like shaking a stick with a flag tightly wrapped round it !! :bangin::lol:

Good to catch up with some old faces and meet some new ones :thumbs:

Big thanks to Alex for taking us round in his beast and showing us what a real car & driver can do ... awesome :teeth:

Who's in for a Group Buy on twin turbos then ?!?! ;)