Wrap it up!

Stew

Wow some serious skills involved in that. Does show the main reason why I personally wouldnt get it done on my daily driver though, finishing at the edges. They mainly just tuck a tiny bit behind the edge, and I'm yet to be convinced that will to the distance. I know they dont tuck a load behind it as its easier (and cheaper) to cut it and tuck a little bit, but for me to trust it I would want a decent amount folded behind each edge, and windows removed, lights out etc to get in properly. But that would cost too much :blush:

Going to be doing a wrap on my Z in the next few weeks, never done it before but have been signwriting etc for years now. Been spending a lot of time on the net looking at techniques etc and the one above is the way I was going to do it (some do it different ways). Just got to choose what colour / type to do it!! Carbon Fibre is top of the list at the moment!!

Much does a decent wrap cost anyway? is its benefit vs respraying due to lower costs or the fact its easily reversible to previous colour?

Will cost about half that of a respray so way cheaper, and comes off comes sale time :thumbs:

Great job, but not for me. Almost seems crazy covering the Ferrari red paintwork that someone will have paid a lot of money for. I dont see the point :shrug:

+1 on the ferrari red.

I'd have a wrap, but as you say Chris, the edges dont go in far enough.

I do want mu mirrors wrapped though soon..