• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill try get there, ill find out asap

1. Marzman

2. Nurrish

3. Fakeindian (if not working)

4. UNABASHED + 1

5. ChrisS + Son ..........................Confirmed (son more excited than me,he say )

6. Chesterfield +1

7. Madmarky

8. Introspect

9. 98duffa( andy ) + mate

10. Djtimo

11. ste01 + 1

12. Scott + 1

1. Marzman

2. Nurrish

3. Fakeindian (if not working)

4. UNABASHED + 1

5. ChrisS + Son ..........................Confirmed (son more excited than me,he say )

6. Chesterfield +1

7. Madmarky

8. Introspect

9. 98duffa( andy ) + mate

10. Djtimo

11. ste01 + 1

12. Scott + 1

13. Mitch :)

Can you add me to the List?

Kevin Huntley

Is it OK to bring my Supra? Need a long drive to run the new engine in?

Thanks

Kevin

sorry Kev, stand is for 350z's and 370z's only :)

Did'nt think it was going to be an issue, I will just bring the Zed!

Thanks

Kevin

As I posted above, the tickets are on their way to me. Depending on their arrival time we will be arranging to either forward post them on (unlikely) or meet up and enter as a group. As the tickets havent arrived yet, what else were you expecting to hear?

Anyone else now want to come to this?

If we have tickets spare that we cannot find a car to attend with, then the next option would be to sell the ticket, obvioulsy the first refusal should go to someone from the club for their +1.

You can have first dibs if we dont find a car for it/them.

Passenger tickets will need to be purchased on the day prior to entry. They sometimes sell these on the way in with cars, but at other times need to be bought prior to driving through, so to avoid the cars being split up on entry, it is adviseable that we all have our tickets prior to entry if they are not literally selling at the gate.

Given the timing now, I would not be able to post the tickets until tomorrow at the earliest, so will go for the meet at the gate, hand out tickets and enter as a group routine.

If we have tickets spare that we cannot find a car to attend with, then the next option would be to sell the ticket, obvioulsy the first refusal should go to someone from the club for their +1.

You can have first dibs if we dont find a car for it/them.

Passenger tickets will need to be purchased on the day prior to entry. They sometimes sell these on the way in with cars, but at other times need to be bought prior to driving through, so to avoid the cars being split up on entry, it is adviseable that we all have our tickets prior to entry if they are not literally selling at the gate.

Given the timing now, I would not be able to post the tickets until tomorrow at the earliest, so will go for the meet at the gate, hand out tickets and enter as a group routine.

Has a car claimed this ticket yet? My schedule has become free this Saturday so I would be up for this. :thumbs:

Nope - there has been no car claimed yet, so if you wish to take the spot with a car then the ticket is yours grant :thumbs:

Ill sort out the meeting location and ticket hand out time for everyone shortly.

:yahoo: Will probably be my last show before my holiday. I will definitely have the ticket.

Cheers.