some pics of my new zed

Chadwick

question does any one know what bhp this should be when it was standard , its a 2005 car and an import ?

I DARE you to try and find out using search! ;)

didnt have any luck i tryed typing in a few different searches but couldnt find anything telling me what bhp a 2005 import puts out :shrug:

question does any one know what bhp this should be when it was standard , its a 2005 car and an import ?

I DARE you to try and find out using search! ;)

didnt have any luck i tryed typing in a few different searches but couldnt find anything telling me what bhp a 2005 import puts out :shrug:

Point is when was it manufactured? Maybe a 2005 import but could be manufactured up to three years before that - JDM's are registered according to the year they arrived in the country... :)

it was registered in 2005 , imported in 2007

:shrug: sorry I thought JDMs were registered according to the year they arrived in the country? Maybe I'm wrong?

Year of manufacture dictates the registration mark. Year of import dictates the tax payable. :thumbs:

:shrug: sorry I thought JDMs were registered according to the year they arrived in the country? Maybe I'm wrong?

im not 100% but im pretty sure that isnt right or we would have for example a 1996 integra driving about with a 59 plate on it , ive had a few imports now and everyone of them have had a number plate to match the age of the car and ive never seen an older import with a new number plate on it :shrug:

Year of manufacture dictates the registration mark. Year of import dictates the tax payable. :thumbs:

ah ok that sounds right thanks for clearing that up for us :thumbs:

im not 100% but im pretty sure that isnt right or we would have for example a 1996 integra driving about with a 59 plate on it , ive had a few imports now and everyone of them have had a number plate to match the age of the car and ive never seen an older import with a new number plate on it :shrug:

That Integra is just one of the DVLA's **** ups then.lol Just like the few 53 plate FTOs ive seen for sale before.DVLA sometimes put the man date as the registered date ;)

My zed came over in 2008 i think but it says 2003 on my log book :thumbs:

Nice car by the way B) that lip makes all the difference at the front