Night Blue 350z

DoogyRev

Just in case any one is looking I saw a Midnight Blue Zed for sale at the Nissan Garage in Basingstoke yesterday.

I dont think its been officially advertised yet but its an 2008 and looks B) .... 20K I think

Thats second time I have seen one that colour..... the only other time is........ this pic

Lovely colour - but Basingstoke shouldnt be allowed to sell them or 370z's their sales team is shocking! Lack of communication and general poor service lost them the sale of a new 370z ;) Buyer beware - double check everything with them to make sure its what it appears, mine had a few more owners I found out after recieving the V5 after buying from them :surrender:

I think they just dont like me? Young with money, obviously not your usual Micra buyer, they probably arent used to the levels of service I expect, but if they expect to shift 370z's they definately need to up their game. In contrast, WLMG (albeit they are about to become a HPC) are head and shoulders above them. I asked WestWay why the 370z satnav wasnt touchscreen as I'd seen in other places and why no postcode entry - they replied they didnt know. I asked WLMG the same, they didnt know either, but they went off to NMGB, chased them up, asked them, got back to me and confirmed it was the 2010 model revision that bough it to the market, and told me when I could order one like that. Basingstoke never got back to me after my test drive like they were meant to - so obviously didnt want a sale :shrug:

I have always set a level of expectation when going to any dealership, If they exceed that all welland good :thumbs: but if not I :rant: alot and then find somehwere else.

To be homest I am only getting my service there to get my book stamped, any otherwork I will find somewhere else.

Thanks for the tip on TGM.... they are a nice bunch of people. Had my zorst and pads done last month :thumbs:

I am only getting my service there to get my book stamped

I wouldn't even trust them with that! :scare:

Would recommend Martins in Winchester as an alternative... Recently had good sales and service experience there. Small dealership but part of a large group.

Would recommend Martins in Winchester as an alternative... Recently had good sales and service experience there. Small dealership but part of a large group.

I LOVE YOUR SIG

:lol:

That's nice! I like the colour a lot, mind you it looks black, suppose it must be seen in the flesh to be appreciated :)

Yup thats the best part about Night Blue - it looks black under some light (the top coat is tinted) and then dark or light blue depending how the light catches it - lovely shimmer of the pearl on the tops of the wing mirors when the sun came out (not often!) :lol:

Shows up swirl marks very well in fact :headhurt:

I LOVE YOUR SIG

:lol:

+1 :lol::lol: