Look what ive ordered

Shaun1982

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi893846297/

Have a look at the link & watch the trailer :lol:

Its got to be worth the £4.89 ive paid for it just to see the 'awesome' sierra :yahoo: Im expecting it to be absolutely dire though but hey,worth a laugh.

What do you think? anyone seen it? :drive1

"gritty teen action romance between a Boy Racer and a Posh Punk Princess"

I thought you were a bloke? Not a 15 year old girl!! ;)

Amo's NSX is awesome which is the car in the multistory at 1:39, it was the Trial Demo Car from Japan. The RX7 belonged to a mae of mine before she sold it and that was nice but they scratched it up & damaged the lambos during filming. There is a nice black Range Rover Sport as well that belongs to another mate of mine, that has had some serious wedge put into it!! Funniest thing was the actor driving the silver (Aarons) M3 in that clip was some up & coming UK rap star and he couldn't drive the paddle shift for toffee so they had to film it accordingly!! The guy that sorted all the cars, Lofty, built the Sierra and had great pleasue in chavving it up as much as possible!! I have a load of pictures from all the filming somewhere that I will try to find.

Be warned though...............the film sucks in a way you never thought possible :lol: