350ZGT 04 UK car.

colsy

Looks like it may be the light in the photo, but OP you should try and take another pic in with better lighting as it may put buyers off..

That is unless you have had it painted and they used the wrong Nissan GunMetal paint... there are 2!

Or they used Dolphin Grey :lol:

Looks like it may be the light in the photo, but OP you should try and take another pic in with better lighting as it may put buyers off..

That is unless you have had it painted and they used the wrong Nissan GunMetal paint... there are 2!

Even those 2 shades of GM arent that far apart ;) I would say its more likely it has a blade silver bumper :wacko:

Dane....yea I'm colour blind......I can see the difference in colour, it's been mentioned before. It's not so noticible in the flesh for some reason, I have no history of it being resprayed, but I know the front ends being quite perpendicular to the road are prone to stone chiping, I can only assume it was resprayed with a not so good colour match, maybe for this reason.

ATB,

Col.