what do yous think ?

Chadwick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re your questions they all have the xenon lights but JDMS don't have the washer jets. The Bose stereo is fine but others say it's a pile of poo but mine was a roadster so I never got the full on stereo quality anyway not that I was that bothered the v6 sounds better :teeth:

I don't

know why the standard stereo sounds like but it's even if it's pants it's still easy

to upgrade lot of folks on here have done that.

Just go and see if and look for any suspension knocking noises from the front or clicking axles at the back etc

Do your homework though, I wish I had bought one with the GT Pack :dry:

what does th gt pack include , leather interior ,rays alloys, sat nav ,bose sound system what else ? coz this 350z seems to have all that all that but dosent have th rays

Heated seats, steering wheel controls for radio etc, cruise control and probs some other stuff ive forgot, it looks like a pretty mint z though, but to be honest if i were you id go for a gt pack one, you may regret it later on.

Do your homework though, I wish I had bought one with the GT Pack :dry:

what does th gt pack include , leather interior ,rays alloys, sat nav ,bose sound system what else ? coz this 350z seems to have all that all that but dosent have th rays

Heated seats, steering wheel controls for radio etc, cruise control and probs some other stuff ive forgot, it looks like a pretty mint z though, but to be honest if i were you id go for a gt pack one, you may regret it later on.

Unless your going to want to mod it! Then go base! :)

I actually went and had a look at this car a few weeks back! The guy couldn't be there to show me round it but his girlfriend (hotty) did the honours. She knew zero about cars, bless her, but she was very helpfull! i asked her what exhaust it had fitted, she said 'i don't know, but its got two!' :wacko: ...But it isn't a standard pipe and the diameter of the outlet looked rather large!

It's actually pretty clean and straight as far as i could see. The new leather looks and feels plush, but the yellow piping may not be to everyones taste, and the 'Z' logos ain't the proper nissan shape or style, looks ok though.

One of the brake calipers has a small chip in the paint. The carbon b pillar covers are a bit warped. The fold out head unit thingy seemed a bit worse for wear and worked on and off, but the guy said he only paid a few quid for it off 'fleabay'.

I didn't get to pilot it, but it sounded good on the drive

I was very tempted, i only hesitated 'cos i was hoping for a UK car, a GT, and in sunset (black was my 2nd choice). Which is what iv'e just bought :yahoo:

But for the asking price its definately worth a look i'd say.

Could still be heated seats...

mine is a JDM 'base' with

Leather Seats (heated)

Non-rays and non brembo

Bose stereo

Xneniosiishi lights

So I'm 'missing' Rays (later version) and Brembo + Cruise and audio controls on my wheel. The car above seem to have rays and brembo though...

:bounce:

The honor game continues :dance:

I actually went and had a look at this car a few weeks back! The guy couldn't be there to show me round it but his girlfriend (hotty) did the honours. She knew zero about cars, bless her, but she was very helpfull! i asked her what exhaust it had fitted, she said 'i don't know, but its got two!' :wacko: ...But it isn't a standard pipe and the diameter of the outlet looked rather large!

It's actually pretty clean and straight as far as i could see. The new leather looks and feels plush, but the yellow piping may not be to everyones taste, and the 'Z' logos ain't the proper nissan shape or style, looks ok though.

One of the brake calipers has a small chip in the paint. The carbon b pillar covers are a bit warped. The fold out head unit thingy seemed a bit worse for wear and worked on and off, but the guy said he only paid a few quid for it off 'fleabay'.

I didn't get to pilot it, but it sounded good on the drive

I was very tempted, i only hesitated 'cos i was hoping for a UK car, a GT, and in sunset (black was my 2nd choice). Which is what iv'e just bought :yahoo:

But for the asking price its definately worth a look i'd say.

it will be a 700 mile round trip for me to go and get this car, do you think there is anything that will disapoint me about the car ?

and sorry i didnt know about sat nav i just thought tht u got it with the gt thats why im on here asking questions because im new to th 350z , im not bothered about sat nav anyway can get a sat nav for about 40quid these days