what do yous think ?

Chadwick

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57,600 miles, Nissan 350z fairlady great car paint work in top condition. had front bumper resprayed due to stone chips, boot strut colour coded, privacy rear window glass. custom brand new leather interior which i had done mid 2009. private plate included. brembo brakes with redstuff pads which i replaced mid 2009. cd player,with ipod connection, bit tempremental. does work just touch screen seems to have a mind of its own. might want to be replaced if desired.

why put that in the advert :doh:

i brought

incorrect spelling :bangin:

looks nice though :)

It looks ok - they are Rays its just they are the early home market ones thats all. - You can get a set of the later Rays from the club - there is always someone selling those - in fact someone did with Wheels for £500 a few months ago dont know if they went or not?

Just read up on the FAQs section on the forum and the section on JDM imports - arm yourslef with info and see what its like on the test drive? Remember the JDM's have different suspension set up I think they are a bit more bouncy than UK ones but money wise they are better value anyway :)

Also re: headlights you need to know which type he has got as replacement?

It looks ok - they are Rays its just they are the early home market ones thats all. - You can get a set of the later Rays from the club - there is always someone selling those - in fact someone did with Wheels for £500 a few months ago dont know if they went or not?

Just read up on the FAQs section on the forum and the section on JDM imports - arm yourslef with info and see what its like on the test drive? Remember the JDM's have different suspension set up I think they are a bit more bouncy than UK ones but money wise they are better value anyway :)

ive never noticed a suspension difference, hmm worth checking next time im near one.

ive never noticed a suspension difference, hmm worth checking next time im near one.

Ask Alex he will tell you - its common to change the shocks for stiffer ones but to be fair I would'nt bother I find the ride more engaging actually! No good for Video filming on a Wales Zed run though :headhurt:

it looks to have an aftermarket exhaust on it , or is that standard ?

Could be standard hard to tell from that photo - also it is a basic model not ST or anything fancy so just because he has the seats in leather does'nt make it an ST or GT Zed ;)

why tarmac? What is it that you wish you had in particular?

Not much, the only thing I dont have is leather seats and cruise control :dry:

Get your leather custom done for 4 - 5 hundred quid, you could even have homer embossed on the headrests!

it looks to have an aftermarket exhaust on it , or is that standard ?

Could be standard hard to tell from that photo - also it is a basic model not ST or anything fancy so just because he has the seats in leather does'nt make it an ST or GT Zed ;)

i know its not a gt or that but as long as the leathers look the part i will be happy , will it have zenon lights im asuming evry 350z comes with that ? and since it dosent have th bose sond system is the standard sound system any good ?

Get your leather custom done for 4 - 5 hundred quid, you could even have homer embossed on the headrests!

:lol::lol: Think that might reduce my market when I sell it

oh and cruise control cannot realistically be added aftermarket

Who would want the hassle and cost of adding it :scare:

I might sell my Zed and get another one :dry: Fancy a black one myself, or yellow ;)

leather seats look 'real' if you know what I mean, think most jdm's came with leather seats to be honest. The exhaust is deffo aftermarket, looks very like mine did when I got it. ZEES, only seem them on JDM cars, nice sound. He got carbon pilar and short shifter ... some nice mods there I'd say, would be nice to see engine bay. Wonder if that was a ICE setup made in Japan? Might still be Bose but not the headunit, try and find out the brand etc. Also ask if he imported it, if not who did he use and can he source the original auction report... pretty good if you can since they are pretty accurate.