Which Exhaust do i buy...?

MLC35

Note to Wasso,

i met up with Lexx and Woody (Thanks for doing that guys) and had a look and listen to their exhausts.

Lexx - 5zigen pro racer. Looked good as it was obviously an upgrade, but still quite discreet. Low noise at idle, but gave a good scream as the rev's climbed. Sounded more like a track car than boy racer.

Woody - Japspeed K1. i had an immediate giddy school boy re-action when i saw it, and then had a little wee in my pants when he started the engine. Very obvious visibly, and hellishly deep loud noise. Definitly for any-one who wants to be heard and then seen. (and that was with his 'bungs' in!). :scare:

My preference would be the 5zigen, as Woody pointed out his Japspeed can become annoying on motor way runs - something i do regulalry in myZ.

J.

MLC35 - well - the meet went ahead and I have to say only a small majority had tampered with their Exhaust. Although FakeIndian was there and the Scorpion Exhaust was nice, although I couldn't live with the rasp. It's a bit much for me. Nice, but not my cup of tea.

The Nismo Exhaust, can't think who had that installed (too many names to comprehend) that was nice. Middle of the range sound, no rasping, although a nice deep warble at tickover.

Since the meet, I have been on youtube and been looking at umpteen various other exhausts, I am still non the wiser as to which exhaust will suit my needs.

The 5zigen exhaust is a possibility, prices are a little high, and I'm not sure what you get for a grand, whether it be just the back section or y-pipe as well? I really don't want to just point an exhaust and fit, and I'm dying to get the ARC induction kit fitted and re-map. I think I may go mad?!

Note to Wasso,

i met up with Lexx and Woody (Thanks for doing that guys) and had a look and listen to their exhausts.

Lexx - 5zigen pro racer. Looked good as it was obviously an upgrade, but still quite discreet. Low noise at idle, but gave a good scream as the rev's climbed. Sounded more like a track car than boy racer.

Woody - Japspeed K1. i had an immediate giddy school boy re-action when i saw it, and then had a little wee in my pants when he started the engine. Very obvious visibly, and hellishly deep loud noise. Definitly for any-one who wants to be heard and then seen. (and that was with his 'bungs' in!). :scare:

My preference would be the 5zigen, as Woody pointed out his Japspeed can become annoying on motor way runs - something i do regulalry in myZ.

J.

MLC35 - well - the meet went ahead and I have to say only a small majority had tampered with their Exhaust. Although FakeIndian was there and the Scorpion Exhaust was nice, although I couldn't live with the rasp. It's a bit much for me. Nice, but not my cup of tea.

The Nismo Exhaust, can't think who had that installed (too many names to comprehend) that was nice. Middle of the range sound, no rasping, although a nice deep warble at tickover.

Since the meet, I have been on youtube and been looking at umpteen various other exhausts, I am still non the wiser as to which exhaust will suit my needs.

The 5zigen exhaust is a possibility, prices are a little high, and I'm not sure what you get for a grand, whether it be just the back section or y-pipe as well? I really don't want to just point an exhaust and fit, and I'm dying to get the ARC induction kit fitted and re-map. I think I may go mad?!

If its the same 5zigen as mine, then its a Cat-Back system - ie, no Y-Pipe and OEM cats in place

Like this sound?

Andlid, my word that would scare anyone away! Especially the competition. A tad LOUD for me. Although had I want to wake the neighbours on my way home at night, I'd def have them just for the fun of it.

Like this sound?

Andlid, my word that would scare anyone away! Especially the competition. A tad LOUD for me. Although had I want to wake the neighbours on my way home at night, I'd def have them just for the fun of it.

:lol: It's only really loud when you put your foot down, normal driving is fine... getting a bit to loud just around 2k now though... might go and get them replaced... :teeth: Then again fun to set of the alarm of my other car when I blip it... :lol:

Like this sound?

:lol: It's only really loud when you put your foot down, normal driving is fine... getting a bit to loud just around 2k now though... might go and get them replaced... :teeth: Then again fun to set of the alarm of my other car when I blip it... :lol:

:lol: That would get an ASBO where im from!!!!!

Wasso wrote:

andlid wrote:

Like this sound?

It's only really loud when you put your foot down, normal driving is fine... getting a bit to loud just around 2k now though... might go and get them replaced... Then again fun to set of the alarm of my other car when I blip it...

That would get an ASBO where im from!!!!!

Like this sound?

:lol: That would get an ASBO where im from!!!!!

Flippin heck Andlid.....

I have been thinking about this now for some time, and i am toying with the Japspeed K1 - only i wont tell the missus, i will just have to bring it home and hope she doesn't change the front door locks! :scare:

I have been thinking about this now for some time, and i am toying with the Japspeed K1 - only i wont tell the missus, i will just have to bring it home and hope she doesn't change the front door locks! :scare:

She'll prolly change the locks before you get home, cos if you drive with baffles out, she'll hear you coming miles away, lol