new form of resonated decats .....

yokomo

interesting, never knew why they had those things on the end of the hks exhausts.

will be interesting to see what gains that could make... compared to using a normal test pipe since its replacing the cats, to stay legal you would need to find some location to put in the race cats...

Mark, how are you planning on performing the test?

A.

if any of our traders could possibly find out off motordyne roughly whenever the HR versions will be ready, it would muchos appreaciated:D

-ho

Ho, just for knowledge whats the difference between the 2? Length I am guessing.. Couldnt you just get a spacer made up?

if any of our traders could possibly find out off motordyne roughly whenever the HR versions will be ready, it would muchos appreaciated:D

-ho

Ho, just for knowledge whats the difference between the 2? Length I am guessing.. Couldnt you just get a spacer made up?

i have no idea bud, maybe summin abbey could answer. just there is always been a choice for HR stuff on their own. (which is usually more $$$$) good question though, ive never really thought about it. also ive never had a chance to have 2 sets of pipe work from DE/rev up to HR stuff next to each other.

-ho