getting my first 350z?

Niko

Looks clean based on the pics and has a very high spec.

Not sure if the BHP fig is accurate as i though pre 06 ones were 276?

Listen out for clicky CV's when accelerating/decellerating, and if they're making noise try and knock some money off as they can be expensive to replace.

hi everyone, im going to be getting my first 350z very soon hopefully, heres a link to one ive found. is that a good one to go for ie model, spec etc.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1484759.htm

any help/ advice appreciated

cheers

nik

Looks clean enough car from the photo's. Go and have a look at it and see if they will drop in price. 276 BHP Engine on this one which has already been said. Go and have a look at a few before you make any choice. Remember, 'Buyer Beware!' Happy hunting :thumbs:

Looks a very good car from the images for the price...not sure why it should have a nokia handsfree when the car has built in bluetooth?

Shame it hasnt got the Ray's, but there not everyones cup of tea to be honest. ;)

Just have a quick search for common problems if you havent already and check it when you go and view it..

Good luck..

Alexs

not sure why it should have a nokia handsfree when the car has built in bluetooth?

Bluetooth is not built in ...... nokia kit is probably like this one (fits in the cubby between the seats)

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=32466

You will need a bluetooth adapter ( about £65 from PIMM ) for you bluetooth phone then the in built phone system will work with voice command and steering wheel buttons

Car looks fine but there are lots more around at the moment and you would be better buying a car the guys on here know TBH

Oh and Wel :wave: come Nik

The way I see it, anything that isn't up to scratch can be modded or added at a later date.

The long as the base is right, then the rest is simple.

The 350Z is a pretty new car, so most of the bits should be functioning properly.

Just make sure the car is in good condition, and you got the colour and the options that you want; the rest can be sorted later if you want to personalize your car. B)

You will need a bluetooth adapter ( about £65 from PIMM ) for you bluetooth phone then the in built phone system will work with voice command and steering wheel buttons

Sorry to go OT, but do you have a link or something for that? I've only found them on ebay so far and people want crazy £££ for them there....

Sorry to go OT, but do you have a link or something for that? I've only found them on ebay so far and people want crazy £££ for them there....

PM PIMM he'll sort one out for you

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=31602

not sure why it should have a nokia handsfree when the car has built in bluetooth?

Bluetooth is not built in ...... nokia kit is probably like this one (fits in the cubby between the seats)

Car looks fine but there are lots more around at the moment and you would be better buying a car the guys on here know TBH

Sorry dude, I thought all the UK GT cars had the bluetooth built in as standard spec. I do agree not many have the bluetooth moduals still in the car when you come to buy a second hand vehicle because you can sell the on ebay etc.

Every UK GT I've ever seen has got the bluetooth carrier... :blush:

Alexz

Sorry dude, I thought all the UK GT cars had the bluetooth built in as standard spec. I do agree not many have the bluetooth moduals still in the car when you come to buy a second hand vehicle because you can sell the on ebay etc.

Every UK GT I've ever seen has got the bluetooth carrier... :blush:

Alexz

AFAIK all UK GT cars have the phone kit pre-wired as standard. The extra bit is the module that fits into the cradle which fits your phone ....or it used to be until bluetooth came out. In 2004 I bought the extra module to fit my Nokia phone (no bluetooth) .......... since then I've started using a Nokia phone with bluetooth and have thus had to buy the bluetooth module which just slots into the cradle in the cubby between the seats ......both solutions have allowed me to use a phone in the car but I've only just bought the bluetooth bit from PIMM ............ the mistake you are making is that the bluetooth carrier you refer to, which every UK GT has, is NOT bluetooth; it is the cradle for the inbuilt voice and steering wheel button activated phone :)

Hope this makes sense

• 1 month later...

Did you buy the car then Nik?

I was going to look at this one but the guy who was selling it said he had someone else coming to look at it on Saturday (guess that may have been you).

So I went and bought a gunmetal 2004 car with 28k on the clock instead.

Dan.