Tonneau Cover

Dicky

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

noise reduction? erm, perhaps a bit, didnt really buy the z to have a quiet car so havent really assessed it on this!

Pushes into place - fairly tight friction fit (more so with the thicker boot matt i expect), velcro tabs to hold in place at the top on each side of the strut brace.

:yahoo: Can i put a order in for one as well , sorry only picked up my Z yesterday so very new to car and membership! so bear with me!

I must say its great to read so many people's comments, advice and ideas for the car

Let me know how much and I can pay you with cheque or paypal

Yes I am so be easy on me.

As I said before picked up my Z yesterday, I am still smiling keep looking outside to have a look at her

Silver, GT, Leather, 04 Import thats as far as it goes for now, don't want to change to much as I am in mid 40's and may think i have nicked it of my son!

I am worried about it getting nicked thinking about a tracker, what do you think?

I and :welcome:

Dont worry there is a lot of useful advice on here and some mickey taking and dont worry about been a lady, the guys will be easy on you. Wish there were more. :blush: Dont know about tracker, i guess its a good idea but i dont have it on mine. :)