Tonneau Cover

Dicky

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yahoo: Can i put a order in for one as well , sorry only picked up my Z yesterday so very new to car and membership! so bear with me!

I must say its great to read so many people's comments, advice and ideas for the car

Let me know how much and I can pay you with cheque or paypal

:welcome: Sheena :thumbs:

Enjoy the forum and stick around, there aren't many ladies about here :blush:

Oh and its a tradition to post up some pics!!!!!

:worthless: Of the car that is :blush: Or you if you want :headhurt: Or even you AND the car B)

Welcome to the forum Sheena, guessing by the name are you a lady by chance? :teeth:

Aren't you the ladykiller...... B)

Gonna have to inform bluelady that you have moved on...... ;)

You just cant keep up with the older guy can you Sarnie? :D

Bluelady knows where she stands with me. :thumbs:

They have a laser measrued smooth cut Hardboard core, outer layer of acoustic dampening foam, an acoustic and vibration dampening base, covered with an felt/nylon cloth 99% colour match to Z boot interior and a cut outer lining too make the outside seamless.

Sturdy, it's solid as fook, but soft to the touch.

Deliveries will be on a Nextday UK wide basis, so if you do place an order (when I get the stock delivered) we can deliver to home or work 5 days a week for free.

:yahoo: Can i put a order in for one as well , sorry only picked up my Z yesterday so very new to car and membership! so bear with me!

I must say its great to read so many people's comments, advice and ideas for the car

Let me know how much and I can pay you with cheque or paypal

Hi Sheena

Paypal will be fine, I will post all pic's and details this week.

Of and hi, welcome to the forum, it ROCKS.

:yahoo:

They have a laser measrued smooth cut Hardboard core, outer layer of acoustic dampening foam, an acoustic and vibration dampening base, covered with an felt/nylon cloth 99% colour match to Z boot interior and a cut outer lining too make the outside seamless.

Deliveries will be on a Nextday UK wide basis, so if you do place an order (when I get the stock delivered) we can deliver to home or work 5 days a week for free.

I'll give one a try then, looking for something study enough to screw the Fire-Ex to.

Lookin forward to seeing this, i def want one :thumbs:

I'll give one a try then, looking for something study enough to screw the Fire-Ex to.

You could easily fix the Fire Extinguisher to the TC, it will hold it, but I would advise fixing a bracket to the bottom to the unit doesnt slip

You could easily fix the Fire Extinguisher to the TC, it will hold it, but I would advise fixing a bracket to the bottom to the unit doesnt slip

will defo give one a go then, let me kno when you have stock, i could collect as you are local or wait till the next reading meet :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Yeah sorry, we've had some delays and some issues, but these have been dealt with, its important for me (and you) that the product will last, look the business and serve it's purpose, hence I have been rejecting left right and centre until it's ggod enough to go to market, which I feel it is now, I have a couple of road tests to do, ie, motorway, country lane, golf clubs and shopping to make sure everything is cool, but subject to that Mondays the day and photos will be prior to this.

:thumbs:

Hi Yeah sorry, we've had some delays and some issues, but these have been dealt with, its important for me (and you) that the product will last, look the business and serve it's purpose, hence I have been rejecting left right and centre until it's ggod enough to go to market, which I feel it is now, I have a couple of road tests to do, ie, motorway, country lane, golf clubs and shopping to make sure everything is cool, but subject to that Mondays the day and photos will be prior to this.

:thumbs:

Top work mate. Let me know if you want another opinion and I'll test one for ya!