Got the Time

Dicky

Anyone got a nice solution to the Z’s missing clock problem. Yes I know there’s a clock, several button pushes away, but I tend to like the digital speed display. Anyone got something that installs somewhere, sticks somewhere or casts a shadow somewhere. All practical solutions welcome. Cheers Dicky

PS it dont look cool sitting in the mean machine and looking at my watch

Hmmmm now there’s an idea. I’ve got an Origin b2 fitted so Ill check that out. The only problem might be that I’ve got it fitted in the front sat nav cubby and would have to leave it open all the time and I'd probably get fed up with that. Thanks anyway young man. :thumbs:

If you press and hold the top button on the trip computer for about 1-2 seconds it will automatically display the time, regardless of what's currently displayed.

Press the top button again, or just wait about 10 seconds, and the display reverts to what was shown previously.

If you press and hold the top button on the trip computer for about 1-2 seconds it will automatically display the time, regardless of what's currently displayed.

Press the top button again, or just wait about 10 seconds, and the display reverts to what was shown previously.

Not if you have a JDM. :thumbdown:

didn't know that :thumbs: will it save tho once the car is switch off??? I take it as no with it reverting back after 10 secs :thumbdown:

:thumbs: Great tip.

Do we have a tips and tricks section for little gems like this?

Guest prescience

:thumbs: Great tip.

Do we have a tips and tricks section for little gems like this?

yes, its called the Owner's Manual :lol:

Like Mr Rodents solution, "Not a lot of people know that" Yes your right Dorian cus we cant be bothered to read the manual (like the yellow truck by the way)

Only problem is though Ill have to stretch a--l--l that way to press the button.

Wish Nissan had thought of this prob in the first place.

Dicky

Guest prescience

Since Jacko lurves splitting threads :lol: I'm gonna offer up another tip, cos why not have a separate thread, which is if you press and keep pressing the air con button the system will determine the optimal air flow (internal recycle or external) :)

Since Jacko lurves splitting threads :lol: I'm gonna offer up another tip, cos why not have a separate thread, which is if you press and keep pressing the air con button the system will determine the optimal air flow (internal recycle or external) :)

You swallowed the manual lately :p

BTW Spit Arse Jacko will have ya :wacko:

You swallowed the manual lately :p

BTW Spit Arse Jacko will have ya :wacko:

Nearly 5 hours and Super Jacko hasnt swooped in to split the thread :scare:

Something serious must of happened to him, maybe is is splitting conversations amoungst his friends :p