Gave the Zed a good clean!

Gervais

Had it a week and yesterday the Zed was treated to its first proper clean inside and out under my ownership. Also took some better pics, although the Sun was disappearing by the time i had finished :lol:

DSC02944.JPG

DSC02943.JPG

DSC02942.JPG

DSC02947.JPG

DSC02948.JPG

DSC02945.JPG

DSC02940.JPG

DSC02939.JPG

Was very impressed in how it came out, and I'm loving every second of owning it :teeth::teeth:

Cue the rust comments :lol:

Number - she came from Maidstone, although there was one very similar at Nissan in Mill Hill, is that where you went?

Alex - this was my method.

Wheels - rinse and spray with with carplan wheel slik (comes out like snowfoam) Used hot water and a net sponge to remove dirt.

Arch liners - Hot water and an old sponge

Rinse car

use two bucket method, one with turtle wax 'Zip wax' shampoo. With a wash mitt but not applying too much pressure as not to damage the paint.

rinse off

Dry using turtle wax microfibre towel

Have a snack!

Polish using Autoglym super resin polish

Sealed using Autoglym extra gloss protection

I wanted to clay bar it aswell but couldnt remember where i left it so need to buy a new one!

Nice work mate, I started to clay mine end of last year but as the weather became worse I only got half of it done (drivers side)...I need the sun to shine...I also use Super Resin.....Once the claying is all done I plan to whip the portal cable over her to, before show season...

DSCF2127-1.jpg

Alex