Thinking of not selling....!

marzman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what am i doing wrong?

[something involving] the missus

There's your answer, women are always the issue when it comes to losing track of money ;)

:)

The missus actually manages to save all her money (maybe thats it, she earns less than me, but ends up with more. :bangin: )

Andlid - I have identified the £300 a month i've been wasting, and up until xmas i would have started saving that - but now my missus isnt working, that £300 is no longer spare.

However, when she's working again, i wont return to old ways, and that £300 will be put to sensible use. volks. B):lol:

:dry::yahoo: at least you know where to get it from in the future... btw... the lads have a point on the msss spending... for you... I looked last year and more then likely spent more then the other half on everything... :shrug: (then again... she's worth it) :#1:

Ditch any credit cards you have. Don't buy anything on credit barring a house and a car. If you need to do so, you can't afford to buy said item in the first place! Credit cards should only be used in emergencies, or to accrue points and secure/safeguard your purchase, and should be paid of before any interest is payable. Servicing credit card debt with minimum payments is money down the drain. I'd rather put that money to fuel in the Z :D

I'm 27 and used to burn shitloads of cash going out and drinking and the like. But I try to limit that now, go round people houses with a crate and/or a bottle of vodka and save some pennies there as well.

As gay as it sounds, making a spreadsheet of your net income and outgoings is a good idea, and will allow you to manage your funds much more effectively.

Ditch any credit cards you have. Don't buy anything on credit barring a house and a car. If you need to do so, you can't afford to buy said item in the first place! Credit cards should only be used in emergencies, or to accrue points and secure/safeguard your purchase, and should be paid of before any interest is payable. Servicing credit card debt with minimum payments is money down the drain. I'd rather put that money to fuel in the Z :D

I'm 27 and used to burn shitloads of cash going out and drinking and the like. But I try to limit that now, go round people houses with a crate and/or a bottle of vodka and save some pennies there as well.

As gay as it sounds, making a spreadsheet of your net income and outgoings is a good idea, and will allow you to manage your funds much more effectively.

I have been doing that this last month... makes painful reading what i have been wasting in the past. Sound advice though.