Smudgies Photos *****Very pic heavy****

Smudge

Showed my workmate your pics today, he was quite impressed and mentioned you have a good eye for composition. Particularly liked the style of the penguin picture and spitfire parked up on the ground.

His second name is 'Steer' btw!

Some great pics there chap.

Does your camera do custome white balance? Maybe an idea to use it underwater if it does, stops the colours being washed out so much, and Nemo would be orange again :thumbs:

Well this is one of the things with being underwater, Red light cannot penetrate past 5 meters, if your beyond 5 meters at depth you just see gray or blue. no filter or white ballance can adjust that (that I know of)

Some great pics there chap.

Does your camera do custome white balance? Maybe an idea to use it underwater if it does, stops the colours being washed out so much, and Nemo would be orange again :thumbs:

Well this is one of the things with being underwater, Red light cannot penetrate past 5 meters, if your beyond 5 meters at depth you just see gray or blue. no filter or white ballance can adjust that (that I know of)

While I agree that red does dissapear at depth, you have to go significantly deeper than 5m to lose it completely. To keep it in photos you will need to use custom white balance and preferably a flash, but even a small one can do wonders at close range, but you dont have to have one. Its amazing what can be saved if you shoot RAW and do the white balance later, amazing results can be had.