Anyone desperate to be in Top Gear's audience?

Jacko

I would definatly go if you can. Its a really good laugh. There is often quite a lot you don't see on camera (well they can't show it due to it being even more riskey lol)

I went a few years ago and it was great. Was quite good to have a chat to them when they wen't presenting and was interesting to see how much was scripted. Luckly I was there for the rehearsal which the public are not invited to so also saw the stig out on the track.

it used to be about 18 months waiting list. Misses did some work with Hamster and that was the info about a year ago. Perhaps interest is dropping.

think to be honest, it still said that they were working through the already registered list primarily anyway, but you could go on a waiting list for dropouts etc.

I can't be bothered looking at the website again, but think you might be right in that it was normally at least a year!

I heard rumours that it's sometimes Damon Hill who stands in. After the show he appeared on which was a last minute as the guest was ill (Jordan). This is the second stig after the first stig got the sack after announcing who he was publicly

I heard rumours that it's sometimes Damon Hill who stands in. After the show he appeared on which was a last minute as the guest was ill (Jordan). This is the second stig after the first stig got the sack after announcing who he was publicly

Who was the 1st one? Not sure I remember hearing that?

He was some british racing driver who was dubbed the unluckiest racing driver in Great Britain. Can't remember his name. He was shot off the aircraft carrier. After that the new stig was dressed in white instead of black

He was some british racing driver who was dubbed the unluckiest racing driver in Great Britain. Can't remember his name. He was shot off the aircraft carrier. After that the new stig was dressed in white instead of black

Ha ha!! I remember that, didn't he do it in a jag?