petrol!

phoenix

ummmmmmmmmmmmm cider,

i like bp ultimate but its more expensive than the tesco 99 ron, so i've been using that.

but i might go back to it. as they are doing free petrol for a year comp if you have a nectar card.

trying to work out what is best for a remap. i think the tesco is better and its been in for the last 3 fill ups so i might stay on it until end of feb which is when i should hopefully be done. just waiting on a part, and then i'm going to try for half term in 2 weeks time.

I know your isnt a JDM but surely you would want to use the highest ron within reason, not something like 102 obviously. Also BP ultimate is the same stuff sold in sainsburrys isnt it? Its alot cheaper there.

I know your isnt a JDM but surely you would want to use the highest ron within reason, not something like 102 obviously. Also BP ultimate is the same stuff sold in sainsburrys isnt it? Its alot cheaper there.

all fule regardless of brand comes from the same refineries in the Uk, i think there are only about 7 of them, its what they do to it between refinery and petrol station.

i've had good results from bp ultimate, and have no problem putting it in. i find that when i last put the sainsbury super unleaded in the car didn't run as well, it was far more lumpy (if that makes sense) bp fuel is only 1 ron out.

both petrol stationsi.e. tesco and bp are on the same road and opposite each other, and its a toss up between who's cheapest, and whos busiest if i'm in a hurry.

• 2 weeks later...

Having owned my Z since March 2005 and done over 36k miles, I have only ever used Optimax / V Power apart from once when I used Tesco 99 and once with BP Ultimate when filling up at Dover as I couldn't find a Shell garage.

Since January I have changed to normal Shell and noticed no difference in MPG and even performance seems ok. Only reason for doing this is beause Z was traded in in November although I still have it until 1st March or I would still be using V Power.