Stag doo....... but where?

larsdowg

Hi everyone,

I have to organise a Stag doo for around June time, and there has been talk of the UK, or Ireland or somewhere in Europe like Riga, Prague or similar.....

Basically we have a good group of lads who want a bit of action like quad biking/buggies, clay pigeon/paint balling/shooting, go karting, etc...... you get the idea...... cheap beer and strippers obviously :thumbs:

Anyone had any great experiences they can share and websites or contacts?

Please let me know as I have having quite a bit of trouble sorting this out.... :bang:

Cheers

Larsdowg/Rick

Hi m8, i'm in the same boat. luckily the one i've got to arrange isn't untill April 2011

I've enquired about here Looks pretty amazing for the price and the activities.

Other suggestions are Stockholm, Milan, Tallin (Estonia) and Iceland! Keep me informed with what you decide on.

Call an old mate of mine Simon @ http://www.stagweb.co.uk/ and tell him Mark from Penagen sent you..

Hes a good guy.

Lived in Prague for 2 years and been back on about 8 stag do's now. Its a bit full of them but your well catered for and the place is small so you dont find yourself in a cab all the time!

Riga is also good if you like outdoor sports!

Hi m8, i'm in the same boat. luckily the one i've got to arrange isn't untill April 2011

Other suggestions are Stockholm, Milan, Tallin (Estonia) and Iceland! Keep me informed with what you decide on.

Good but bloody expensive and a bit boring... too much styling and profiling! Milan, same and too big so you get split up...

Tallin, great fun, Iceland... Full of mentalists!! Never get into a drinking comp in iceland... you will never win! I swear the Icelandics are immune to alcohol!

Avoid Dublin, its the most expensive weekend trip I've ever been on. They are aware of the stag doo culture the city has and simply bump up their prices to capitalise on this. I love Ireland, but Dublin's drink prices were a joke.

Definitely go for one of the eastern European countries, like Krakow! Last I heard it was rather cheap and the women where stunning!

Im the king of Stag Doo's :#1:

My top 3 are

Krakow - Poland

Go karting, Shooting, amazing strip clubs and cheap beers

Budapest - Hungary

Trabant Rally, Shooting, amazing strip clubs and cheap beers

Magaluf - Spain

Nice weather, beers, amazing strip clubs

:thumbs:

Do you get to wear a crown :D

just trying to find good sites for packages to Krakow and others mentioned above

cheers.......

We didn't want to go abroad for the last one I went on so we did Newquay last year, great activities with stuff like coasteering, surfing, go-karts etc.

Plenty of bars but loads and loads of stag doos so the men out number women quite badly.

Still had a great time though, and reasonably cheap.

We didn't want to go abroad for the last one I went on so we did Newquay last year, great activities with stuff like coasteering, surfing, go-karts etc.

Plenty of bars but loads and loads of stag doos so the men out number women quite badly.

Still had a great time though, and reasonably cheap.

Yeah agree, I went on one last year, loads of my mates have done the UK and we had a great time on all of them but the Stag pack decided mine should be abroad!

We did in last 2 years:

Newcastle

Nottingham

Dublin (v expensive drinks)

Newquay

Leeds

Good but bloody expensive and a bit boring... too much styling and profiling! Milan, same and too big so you get split up...

Tallin, great fun, Iceland... Full of mentalists!! Never get into a drinking comp in iceland... you will never win! I swear the Icelandics are immune to alcohol!

Hmmmmm never thought of iceland, that might be a good laugh.........

Tarmac, who do you organise them with?? Or do you compile the trip yourself??

Playawayweekends

Chilli sauce

Red Seven leisure

These are all good, they organise it for you so no hassle....

I definatley recommend the Trabant rally in Budapest.... there were approx 25 of us in 15 cars (shared driving). All hung over driving these crappy cars and crashing into each other on main roads... no health and safety what so ever and they constantly broke down - it was hilarious

:thumbs::#1:

high_trabant4.jpg

We've just organised my brother's stag do in Amsterdam for April this year ... Should be a Great laugh!

I've been to a few stag parties in Prague too and have loved it ... Best strippers I've ever seen!

not too sure on the activities side of things ... we just tend to drink until we pass out ... LoL

:lol:

We've just organised my brother's stag do in Amsterdam for April this year ... Should be a Great laugh!

I've been to a few stag parties in Prague too and have loved it ... Best strippers I've ever seen!

not too sure on the activities side of things ... we just tend to drink until we pass out ... LoL

:lol:

Nemo's or Goldfingers in Prague? ;)

We did in last 2 years:

Newcastle

Nottingham

Dublin (v expensive drinks)

Newquay

Leeds

Why Nottingham ??? I live in Derby and go to Notts quite often but didnt think it was renowned for Stag doos.. Hooters is ok but its not a patch on Leeds or Newcastle..

You have to go abroad as its the best excuse for a lads holiday, it won't happen when your married :evil: